Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say lads, both pairs of they shitflickers are very tidy

ETA are you heading to the Hegarty Suite before the match today Stu? If so, it shouldnt be too difficult to spot you with those bad boys on!

I will be, they don't have a dress code for shoes do they? Haha.

Good stuff, not sure when is best to head down? Having never been before I'm not sure how busy it gets for big games?

Opened at 11am but yeah it does tend to get very busy for Catagory A games. Better getting down reasonably sharp

When McCallum played against the Dons he was getting some stick but he brushed it off and I'm sure Zwick will be the same

He had a very shaky game but I don't remember him getting any stick whatsoever. We have some zoomers in our support but getting tore into a young keeper in a meaningless end of season game isn't something I recall.

I'm also not sure in what way you can say he brushed that criticism off because he hasn't been seen since.

Lastly even if he had taken stick, brushed it off and come back to be a fine keeper the idea that zwick will just do the same too is nonsense.

I have only seen zwick twice now. And I don't think there is much wrong with him. Certainly happy to give him a go. Szromnik is a disaster and if mccallum isn't knocking on the door by now you have to wonder when he will.

It's all a bit frustrating as goalkeeper is a position where it's pretty easy to pick up someone competent for not much money.

Why we allowed Jamie MacDonald to waste away in the championship for a year and then to not go for him again this year is annoying.

I also don't think it's any coincidence to look at Rado under banks and Rado under hinchcliffe. I have questions about what any of Jackie's backroom staff do. Jackson and hinchcliffe especially.

He had a very shaky game but I don't remember him getting any stick whatsoever. We have some zoomers in our support but getting tore into a young keeper in a meaningless end of season game isn't something I recall

Everytime he took his goal kicks they jeered him, we cheered back because his kicks were impressive! He was a bit shaky that game being infront of a packed out she's full of Aberdeen fans must be daunting and if I remember it was Gav Gunnings fault for at least one of the goals! You must not of been at that game

I would have chosen Cerny over MacDonald, my boss who is a Falkirk season ticket holder said that he was dreadful last last season.

Correct. Average at best and probably cost us more points (and a cup final) than he won us.

Everytime he took his goal kicks they jeered him, we cheered back because his kicks were impressive! He was a bit shaky that game being infront of a packed out she's full of Aberdeen fans must be daunting and if I remember it was Gav Gunnings fault for at least one of the goals! You must not of been at that game

Apologies I thought you meant home fans. I'm that used to it.

Archived