Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we looked very capable first half and we're going to kick on get something in the second.

Awful sluggish performance after the break and without bilate no outlet ball. It's no use saying Murray and the darko lad need time, the season started this afternoon and we are now playing with a useful first xi and a squad not up to standard.

I thought the back four were as solid as we've had for a few years. Rankin did ok but he needs to kick Souttar's arse every now and again to keep him awake. However, the front four never looked like they'd score - they also looked like they knew they'd never score.

Unfortunately, my fears about Telfer might have been confirmed today. I don't think he's going to make it at this level. I might be wrong but I can't see what he offers.

It wasn't just 'sheep' on one side like I posted in the match thread. Other photos come out and the car is covered on all sides with spray paint, for having the audacity to park their car outside the 4J's. Everyone in Dundee knows it's utter puddle drinkers in there (Kerr works the bar ffs) but that is bang out of order. I've even seen some of he 'Utility' going on about handing out a justice hiding! :lol:

I would have chosen Cerny over MacDonald, my boss who is a Falkirk season ticket holder said that he was dreadful last last season.

He was disgustingly average for being our top earner.

OK, own up, which one of you crazy japesters spraypainted SHEEP on and pulled the back windscreen wiper off an Aberdeen fan's car?

Well I sit next to Granny Danger and I am sure he left early...

In the few weeks since our last home game I had forgotten just how angry some of the fans around me are. Only few minutes into the new season and there are shouts of "you're f***ing useless Bilate!", "get to f**k Erskine" and the ever helpful "break his fucking legs!!!" (aimed at Flood). What do these guys do over the summer, do they just bottle all of this anger up and count the days until they can become an emotional wreck again? There is one guy at the top of the Eddie Thompson who I swear will fall over the railings into the lower tier at some point.

Archived