Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ the grown man Jim O'Neill on twitter trying to negotiate terms for the car's repair.

"Eh, youse can pye furra Centenary tae gut fuxed and we'll fux yer car"

What a total penis :lol:

See the boy that done it posting a pic on Twitter? What a total fud. Can only assume he had a wee hurl on the spray can himself afterwards if he thought that was a good idea.

Wonder if there's more behind this car thing, seems quite random otherwise.

If Bilate is out then a shitload of pressure is about to be dumped onto Muirhead's shoulders imo as Murray and Anier don't look cut out for it, and Bodul looks like he would be wasted/mediocre as a solo target man.

Defence was the best thing about yesterday, also thought Zwick looked fine overall bar one flap.

Is 37 points enough to avoid relegation?

I thought your keeper looked horrific. He flapped at one in the first half where the Aberdeen player out jumped him then did the same 2nd half.

He looks like he lacks the strength to command his area effectively but that's maybe something he'll develop over the season. Until he does you can expect a big man on the keeper at every set piece. I wouldnt fault him for the goal at all tbf.

I thought your keeper looked horrific. He flapped at one in the first half where the Aberdeen player out jumped him then did the same 2nd half.

He looks like he lacks the strength to command his area effectively but that's maybe something he'll develop over the season. Until he does you can expect a big man on the keeper at every set piece. I wouldnt fault him for the goal at all tbf.

Slightly dramatic saying he looked 'horrific'. He looked shaky on a couple of occasions when he was put under physical pressure but he is a young keeper and that is maybe to be expect. Apart his one moment of craziness he looked composed and comfortable, but Aberdeen actually didn't have too many strikes on target yesterday so he wasn't tested as much as he could have been.

Slightly dramatic saying he looked 'horrific'. He looked shaky on a couple of occasions when he was put under physical pressure but he is a young keeper and that is maybe to be expect. Apart his one moment of craziness he looked composed and comfortable, but Aberdeen actually didn't have too many strikes on target yesterday so he wasn't tested as much as he could have been.

Perhaps a tad dramatic. You are spot on that he had very little to do, I based my opinion on the fact that despite having relatively little to do he still gave me the fear* twice.

Your defence looked depressingly solid though, hopefully just a blip :P

*I didn't actually have the fear, I loved it, but you boys must have bee worried at both incidents?

Perhaps a tad dramatic. You are spot on that he had very little to do, I based my opinion on the fact that despite having relatively little to do he still gave me the fear* twice.

Your defence looked depressingly solid though, hopefully just a blip :P

*I didn't actually have the fear, I loved it, but you boys must have bee worried at both incidents?

Difficult to judge Zwick after yesterday but mentally he had a huge test yesterday against a massive away support (he will get the same again against Dundee next week). The defence did look solid and for their performance didn't deserve to concede a goal yesterday. Bizarrely given the last few years of having a brilliant attack but terrible defence my worry now is that we will be fine at the back this year but we won't score enough goals.

At this stage, Zwick looks like a good keeper with two flaws. He's not the best at coming off his line to assertively take the ball and - and this could be the tactics he was asked to play - he's quite slow at distribution.

At this stage, Zwick looks like a good keeper with two flaws. He's not the best at coming off his line to assertively take the ball and - and this could be the tactics he was asked to play - he's quite slow at distribution.

He has a huge kick on him.

See the boy that done it posting a pic on Twitter? What a total fud. Can only assume he had a wee hurl on the spray can himself afterwards if he thought that was a good idea.

"I have just committed a crime. Now, to tell people on a social network. There's no way this can backfire on me"

Huge, but often inaccurate.

Actually, thought he did ok yesterday, aside from that one error late in the second half.

It didn't help that our only genuine target went off at half-time. He would have been as well kicking the ball straight out the park in the second half.

It didn't help that our only genuine target went off at half-time. He would have been as well kicking the ball straight out the park in the second half.

Which he did a few times ;)

Aye, the gameplan seemed to be "give the ball to Bilate", so when he got his obligatory injury the team completely lost its focal point.

Which he did a few times ;)

Aye, the gameplan seemed to be "give the ball to Bilate", so when he got his obligatory injury the team completely lost its focal point.

And that's what changed the game.

20 minutes of kicking the ball up the park to no strikers allowed Aberdeen to take full control in their own half and just sent us further and further back into ours.

People will say that Aberdeen upped a gear and showed their quality, but I think the truth is that United scunnered themselves tactically.

The vast majority of keepers don't come off their line. United fans have been screaming at keepers for years to do it. Those that do, such as Rado will make mistakes, and get slaughtered for it!

And that's what changed the game.

20 minutes of kicking the ball up the park to no strikers allowed Aberdeen to take full control in their own half and just sent us further and further back into ours.

People will say that Aberdeen upped a gear and showed their quality, but I think the truth is that United scunnered themselves tactically.

I think it was a bit of both. Aberdeen seemed to crank it up in the last few minutes of the first half. But, yes, the team did suffer when Bilate went off, it didn't look like the players really knew what to do as the gameplan didn't seem to change at all.

Archived