Dundee United 2015/16 Season

"However, the report also revealed that the owners of one club are looking to get out of the game, and have been courting investors with a view to selling their stake."

MUST be the baldy snake... :P

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13576969.Scottish_football__finances_in_order_/?ref=mr&lp=3

Dave King IMO.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scoring goals could be an issue for us. We need someone to be getting in and around the 10-15 goals mark and a couple of others aiming towards 10 but at the moment it is difficult to see where that is coming from (mainly because our strikers are an unknown quantity).

Fear not. For your knight in shining armour, has arrived.

post-44604-14388607630515_thumb.jpg

Daly scored a lot of his goals for us against Motherwell and we've got Motherwell on saturday. Therefore, imo, we should definitely sign him up now as he'll almost certainly score and we'll therefore be sure to win at the weekend.

Daly scored a lot of his goals for us against Motherwell and we've got Motherwell on saturday. Therefore, imo, we should definitely sign him up now as he'll almost certainly score and we'll therefore be sure to win at the weekend.

Sign him up, he has the pace we desperately need! :rolleyes:

That's what I've been told. He still stays fairly locally I think?

Him and his family stay in Inchture. Hes been offered contracts in the middle east however it is somewhere ridiculous like Iran etc rather than Qatar

Him and his family stay in Inchture. Hes been offered contracts in the middle east however it is somewhere ridiculous like Iran etc rather than Qatar

I would be off to the States or something if I was an ageing professional who could still attract interest from overseas clubs. Even if it wasn't the MLS there are plenty of players making a decent life for themselves in the lower leagues in America.

In the Tele tonight it was the first time that it has been confirmed (from what I have seen anyway) that Anier is trying to get a move away (a loan deal most likely). Partick Thistle were mentioned in the paper. Never nice when someone doesn't make it at your club but he has been a dreadful signing.

I would be off to the States or something if I was an ageing professional who could still attract interest from overseas clubs. Even if it wasn't the MLS there are plenty of players making a decent life for themselves in the lower leagues in America.

In the Tele tonight it was the first time that it has been confirmed (from what I have seen anyway) that Anier is trying to get a move away (a loan deal most likely). Partick Thistle were mentioned in the paper. Never nice when someone doesn't make it at your club but he has been a dreadful signing.

This rumour keeps cropping up. Has his time at Tannadice been utterly dreadful or am I being harsh on the lad?

This rumour keeps cropping up. Has his time at Tannadice been utterly dreadful or am I being harsh on the lad?

It has been a bit of a disaster. Partly due to him just being rubbish but he has also had some bad luck in terms of missing some sitters that maybe weren't totally his fault so it could have been different. A couple of goals can kick-start a season for a striker but he didn't even get that far.

Rodney Sneijder apparently admitted to ninewells yesterday and has been sent home for 10 days. (According to Jambos kickback and a few on United-Mad). All very mysterious. A panic attack has been mentioned.

Seriously, wtf is going on with you lot these days? Aren't we supposed to be the basket case club on the street :lol:

Archived