Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Rodney Sneijder apparently admitted to ninewells yesterday and has been sent home for 10 days. (According to Jambos kickback and a few on United-Mad). All very mysterious. A panic attack has been mentioned.

Seriously, wtf is going on with you lot these days? Aren't we supposed to be the basket case club on the street :lol:

Sounds legit.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodney Sneijder apparently admitted to ninewells yesterday and has been sent home for 10 days. (According to Jambos kickback and a few on United-Mad). All very mysterious. A panic attack has been mentioned.

Seriously, wtf is going on with you lot these days? Aren't we supposed to be the basket case club on the street :lol:

I wish I could get 10 days aff work every time I had a panic attack :(

Actually, in all seriousness, I hope he's relatively ok if there is any truth to this rumour. Panic attacks are seriously unpleasant things.

Rumours are chest pains - which could well be a panic attack or could be something even more worrying - hope he's ok. Reasonable bit out the way....

Rodney Sniejders Magic

He Wears a Magic Hat

He took one look at Tannadice

then he said "f**k that"

Now he's back in Holland

got the first plane out of here.

He seen Paul Hartleys Dundee

and now he's got the fear

Credit Mr Gandosaur 2015 copyright :P

Sneijder is going to be a dud. I just have a feeling. Darko on the other hand, will be player.

Yeah the cynic in me thinks it will be a disaster of a signing. I would love to be proven wrong though, and hopefully he recovers from whatever it is has happened to him.

Theres a guy on WAP who loves a photoshop, and it was him who was responsible for the one with Tommy Wright having Mcnamara in his trophy cabinet, and Ciftci in Frazer Wrights pocket.

Heres his new one...

dave%20and%20shifty_zpsrtxhojvg.jpg

Archived