Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its part of a "Where was Dave Mackay..." chat, every year he makes a "team of Dave Mackays" from the team photo. Its rather joyous.

Theres a guy on WAP who loves a photoshop, and it was him who was responsible for the one with Tommy Wright having Mcnamara in his trophy cabinet, and Ciftci in Frazer Wrights pocket.

Heres his new one...

dave%20and%20shifty_zpsrtxhojvg.jpg

That is one of the worst things I have ever seen, and I have seen The Human Centipede 2

I don't know why Muirhead is out of the starting 11 at the moment. I thought he looked good when he was getting games last season.

He took the piss in the last derby tbh

Thought he was the next big thing?!

Lot of chat in the papers today about Rodney going AWOL etc.

This seems like such a random incident.

Wonder what is actually going on.

Tyler and Sarto's 10ft lizard thing has a lot to do with it. That's all I'm allowed to say right now. Look to the eastern sky on the evening of the 13th.

I heard muirhead came to training pished after a night out with Jackie at baldy snake hq. He'd forgotten to hide his true form (10 ft lizard obv).

That worried rodders enough, but, not being familiar with the politics at baldy snake HQ what happened next scared him away.

During their sesh it had been decided that Paton should be punished for his assault on a Celtic player. Nothing can stand in the way of the feeder club arrangement and Jackie and co's 10% cuts. Muirhead was tasked with taking out Paton in training. Being in 10ft lizard form the easiest method seemed to be biting his knee off, hence the 4 month layoff while they grow him a new one in the lab (alongside replaceable hammies for bilate)

Most DABS are aware of the script but Rodney signed just off the back of a weekender in Ibiza for pre season prep. When he was told about the 10ft lizards as he signed he was convinced it was jus a heavy trip from his week on the Christian Bentekes in Beefa.

Needless to say the sight of one of his midfield teammates getting eaten by another was enough for him to get the f**k out of dodge pronto.

According to the rag that is the Sunday Mail, apparently Sneijder is 'AWOL' and 'missing'. This is despite the fact that they then also mention in the article that the club have openly said he is back in Holland recovering from a viral infection.

Archived