Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Not sure how I'd feel about a "friend" posting Facebook comments of mine on a public forum, probably not too enamoured.

If this is aimed at me, I'm not her friend, or BeastySteves.. But you do know Facebook is public posting too, yeah? Hence how it popped up on my newsfeed.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how I'd feel about a "friend" posting Facebook comments of mine on a public forum, probably not too enamoured.

Tbf her profile is public so you don't need to be her 'friend' to see it.

Shite like that in the public view won't help her husbands case tbf.

she did.

So even if you're not on her page as a friend, you've went looking for her. Fucking weirdo.

:1eye

ETA : I've went searching for someone who isn't a friend (genuinely) but her page is private ( :( ) but it still let's me see her posts?

Is there any more knots in your story? Perhaps if she doesn't want her 'private shit' in the public domain, she should keep her fucking mouth shut.

#9yrs.

In the interests of science I rushed off to search for her on Facebook - I'm not her friend and, judging by the post linked above I don't want her to be. Ball hair away from the birds that post snidey remarks so all her pals ask if she's ok type behaviour.

I could see everything though so it's not private.

In short, Kris, shut your fucking puss m8.

Archived