Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were 40/1 to go down at the start of the season. Not even I was pessimistic enough to take that bet on.

Regrets, I've had a few....

I was so close to sticking a few quid on that. Didn't trust myself and went for Hamilton instead. Could still come true mind...

I was so close to sticking a few quid on that. Didn't trust myself and went for Hamilton instead. Could still come true mind...

I did the same, but only recently. Got 22/1 for it I think. Still have faith, albeit it could be Killie who f**k it.

I think Paul Paton coming back into the team has made a huge difference. Not just his goals, which were a bit unexpected, but rather he's the sort of player you want in a team when they're scrapping for points. I don't think he's a dirty player but he stands his ground, too few in our squad like that.

I think Paul Paton coming back into the team has made a huge difference. Not just his goals, which were a bit unexpected, but rather he's the sort of player you want in a team when they're scrapping for points. I don't think he's a dirty player but he stands his ground, too few in our squad like that.

Lee Clark as Killie manager must help too!!

You think Okay, I get it, I'm prepared for the worst, but you hold out that small hope, see, and that's what fucks you up. That's what kills you.

Stephen King, Joyland

I may be in the minority here but I think there has been some definite signs of improvement in Durnan of late. If we go down I think he will be one of the better centre halves in the league with another pre-season under his belt.

I may be in the minority here but I think there has been some definite signs of improvement in Durnan of late. If we go down I think he will be one of the better centre halves in the league with another pre-season under his belt.

I agree. He was very good against Ross County, for example. He had a very high reputation at Queen of the South after all.

Archived