St Johnstone in Europe 2015/16

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first tie is brutal ffs, just take the short cut through Australia or South America to get there sooner. :lol:

Just bring back the well won victory and prepare for the next round I say.

Best of luck lads. :)

The first tie is brutal ffs, just take the short cut through Australia or South America to get there sooner. :lol:

Just bring back the well won victory and prepare for the next round I say.

Best of luck lads. :)

You should see the potential location of the second tie.

Just beside the border of China and Mongolia, in line with India.

UEFA have pooped in our cereal.

Anyone else thinking UEFA have trolled Steve brown when he said qualifiers should be regionalised and smaller teams should be helped?

Anyone else thinking UEFA have trolled Steve brown when he said qualifiers should be regionalised and smaller teams should be helped?

I wouldn't be surprised

We got fined 18,000 Euros for the idiot with the Palestinian flag last year, way over the top.

Some Eastern European teams supporters do what they want with Pyro etc and get fined a couple of thousand Euros.

Anyway fair play to those who are going, that will be a trip and a half !

Yeah we'll go to Kazhakstan, get pelted with coins and fireworks all game and theyll get a warning and a minimal fine from UEFA. Then we'll go on the pitch after the second leg to celebrate with the players and be hit with a massive fine. Standard UEFA

Bloody UEFA and their relentless anti-St Johnstone dictatorship.

They're the only organisation that calls us "Saint Johnstone", wouldn't be astounded if Ric turns out to have been Platini all along tbh

The charter is a decent price when you think about it. Flights I looked at were 600 from Inverness to Armenia which took about 18 hours to get there.

I see on the ICT thread that flight to Romania are a good deal more expensive flying from Inverness than if you start from Aberdeen. What is the point in having these regional airports and then charging so much more that people would rather drive to Aberdeen or Edinburgh as it's so much cheaper.

Those that were on the ball seem to have got flights and accommodation for just over 500 but they are not going on a direct route.

You are well looked after on the charter and while your away with the club so considering the distance and how short notice they have to arrange it its great value.

I wonder how many journalists will get sent along on this one or will it be like Turkey with just the club photographer with the PA/Record and Sun represented

The political situation in Yerevan does seem a bit unstable as anyone using #yerevan can see for themselves.

I had thought there was just one protest but it appears to be a nightly event.

Hopefully for those booked it's in another part of town as the place does look stunning and the weather is set to be great (if a little too hot for Scottish players)

Aye hellbhoy we'll do what we can to boost your coefficient :rolleyes:

Never mind the coefficient ffs, just come away with the game in the bag.

You should see the potential location of the second tie.

Just beside the border of China and Mongolia, in line with India.

UEFA have pooped in our cereal.

Since the break up of the old Soviet Union who the fcuk thought it was a good idea to let most of Asia into European competitions ????

They really should be regional qualifying sections before the last qualifier imo.

Archived