St Johnstone in Europe 2015/16

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players will be wearing black armbands tomorrow for turnstile operator Billy Graham and his wife, who were killed in Tunisia.

Entrance to the game is also completely free for home and away fans, wonder if we'll return that favour?

Players will be wearing black armbands tomorrow for turnstile operator Billy Graham and his wife, who were killed in Tunisia.

Entrance to the game is also completely free for home and away fans, wonder if we'll return that favour?

RIP Billy and RIP Lisa. Billy will be sorely missed on Match days. Loved working the same gate as him and got to know him really well over the past 7 years. Such a fun happy go lucky guy. Been a terrible week with this news so I am hoping saints can give everyone a lift by winning tomorrow.

RIP Billy and RIP Lisa. Billy will be sorely missed on Match days. Loved working the same gate as him and got to know him really well over the past 7 years. Such a fun happy go lucky guy. Been a terrible week with this news so I am hoping saints can give everyone a lift by winning tomorrow.

Hope your holding up well, would like to see a gesture from the club next Thursday.

There was talk about a display at kick off at the Home leg, with a special message on the cards traditionally held up in the East Stand about it

There was talk about a display at kick off at the Home leg, with a special message on the cards traditionally held up in the East Stand about it

Risky. The St Johnstone FC one didn't come out too well, probably because of our inexperience with card displays. There would be no room for any error with an emotional tribute, no matter how well meaning it is.

be great to see something but will be ironic that none of his turnstiles colleagues will see anything as we will all be working the gates right up until 10 mins into the game ( maybe longer depending on numbers coming in). Be a strange night next thursday when arrive at ground before it opens and he won't be there. Crazy world we live in

Hope your holding up well, would like to see a gesture from the club next Thursday.

thanks fella. Still in shock If truth be told. All still very surreal. I'm sure the club will do him proud whatever they decide to do to show their respect.

Saints fans getting free tickets from the club for this afternoons game. A good gesture that should have been the way from the start given how much fans spend getting there.

Tickets for Dinamo Tbilisi's Europa League game up the road are £1.40, so maybe not hugely generous.

Tickets for Dinamo Tbilisi's Europa League game up the road are £1.40, so maybe not hugely generous.

It all helps tbf.... Good knowledge on the Tblisi prices. You'd pay more than that up at Grant Street Park.

It all helps tbf.... Good knowledge on the Tblisi prices. You'd pay more than that up at Grant Street Park.

I was just checking them as Georgia v Scotland will be in the same stadium and it looks like the SFA will refuse to sell me a ticket. £8 at Grant Street! :P

I think the most surreal thing in all of this is that it looks like we'll get a good quality stream of the game.

Cannae beat the memory of watching Frazer Wright knock it in past Rosenberg on a crappy 144p resolution dodgy internet video player

This games free to view on the free to downloand Armenian TV app. 1TV Armenia

Phone app RG?

Hopeful of getting this on the site WB provided but have a horrible feeling itll end up saying its not available in my country or whatever.

Im on flexi in the work so leaving at 3 to get up the road for this. :)

Archived