St Johnstone in Europe 2015/16

Steve McQueen

Phone app RG?

Hopeful of getting this on the site WB provided but have a horrible feeling itll end up saying its not available in my country or whatever.

Im on flexi in the work so leaving at 3 to get up the road for this. :)

Yeah. Search for 1TV Armenia in the play store and youll get a free downloand. Once you open it, click the three lines on the top left, then third option down, and you can change language to English.

Ive been watching it today already so it is available.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the football just start automatically on the link WelshBairn provided round kick off time? Or is there more I need to do on that link?

Starting XI: Mannus, Shaughnessy, Easton, Lappin, McKay, Scobbie, Wotherspoon, Davidson, MacLean, Sutton, O'Halloran.

And it's still 35 degC, great for making hay.

Odd seeing a back line without MacKay, Anderson and Wright. Wotherspoon captain apparantly (was certain MacLean took the arm band at some point last year?). Mobile midfield will have to give plenty support to not the quickest front two.

I thought Wright was ok to play. Big blow to have all of Mackay, Anderson and Frazer out, especially with Chris Millar injured too. That's a heck of a key chunk of the team missing. Great chance for the new guys to make an immediate mark though. Quite an attacking team especially with an untried defence. Tommy obviously fancies our chances here.

Archived