St Johnstone in Europe 2015/16

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon we'll go out tonight.

Because it would be typical of Saints to win againts Rosenborg and Luzern, but be put out by the second lowest ranked team in the competition...

I reckon we'll go out tonight.

Because it would be typical of Saints to win againts Rosenborg and Luzern, but be put out by the second lowest ranked team in the competition...

I'm with you sadly. Gut feeling says TW will put Sutton and macca up top and it will never work , never mind in a game where we need to score more than 1 goal. We need a massive performance tonight, every single player has to play to their maximum. Come on saints

You'll win this at a canter. I reckon your poor performance in the first leg tie was caused by the combination of the altitude and the heat. 4-0 to the Saints

Be shocked if we'll manage as many as 4 goals.

The last time we scored more than twice was the 3-3 draw between Saints and Celtic 18 months ago!

Be shocked if we'll manage as many as 4 goals.

The last time we scored more than twice was the 3-3 draw between Saints and Celtic 18 months ago!

You're not a high-scoring side, but this Armenian side should be really poor. You can do this no problem.

You always seem to raise your game against us btw. Wright must love being the underdog.

Far too many people confident we are going to easily turn this side over. That worries me greatly.

If you don't, it's a disgrace. No pressure.

The temperature could certainly work in Saints favour. The Armenian press officer asked me last night "is this summer its cold" and they starting training last night in jackets with the manager wearing a jacket over his tracksuit as he was interviewed by STV.

You're not a high-scoring side, but this Armenian side should be really poor. You can do this no problem.

You always seem to raise your game against us btw. Wright must love being the underdog.

The way we play against Celtic isn't far off our normal level to be honest. That 0-0 at the end of the season was probably the best match I saw all last season!

Ok wish time would hurry up now. No idea what team TW will go with but have a gut feeling MacLean and Sutton up top. Also have a nagging worry that scobbie will deployed in central midfield role instead of Davidson ( like at brechin) . Back 5 pretty easy. Mannus, shaughnessy, Easton, McKay, Anderson.

Mannus

Joe.S Ando Wright Easton

Spoony Millar Lappin O'Halloran

Sutton Kane

I'd rather play 4-5-1/4-3-3, but ultimately we don't have the players available right now.

Ok wish time would hurry up now. No idea what team TW will go with but have a gut feeling MacLean and Sutton up top. Also have a nagging worry that scobbie will deployed in central midfield role instead of Davidson ( like at brechin) . Back 5 pretty easy. Mannus, shaughnessy, Easton, McKay, Anderson.

Hopefully see Scobbie in his more natural Pirlo-esque role, cant see any team in Europe coping with that

Mannus

Joe.S Ando Wright Easton

Spoony Millar Lappin O'Halloran

Sutton Kane

I'd rather play 4-5-1/4-3-3, but ultimately we don't have the players available right now.

Swap Sutton for MacLean and I imagine that's how we'll line up.

Hopefully see Scobbie in his more natural Pirlo-esque role, cant see any team in Europe coping with that

I genuinely believe I'd walk out if I heard that was what pish Wright was pulling tonight!

Archived