Money In The Bank 2015

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen Raw yet so I imagine some stuff will be cleared up there, but why are Owens and Cena fighting again so soon after their match? I remember thinking it was a bit odd when it was announced on the Elimination Chamber without any warning.

I haven't seen Raw yet so I imagine some stuff will be cleared up there, but why are Owens and Cena fighting again so soon after their match? I remember thinking it was a bit odd when it was announced on the Elimination Chamber without any warning.

Owens said that he wasn't satisfied beating him as his kid is a huge Cena fan and when he called home, was more concerned for Cenas wellbeing than being proud of his dad. So he's going to show Cena up to his child as a complete phony.

Cena came out and ripped into him for this, saying he was going to relinquish his title to Owens as he was the better man but is now going to teach him a lesson.

Owens said that he wasn't satisfied beating him as his kid is a huge Cena fan and when he called home, was more concerned for Cenas wellbeing than being proud of his dad. So he's going to show Cena up to his child as a complete phony.

Cena came out and ripped into him for this, saying he was going to relinquish his title to Owens as he was the better man but is now going to teach him a lesson.

Spoilers, mate! Was looking forward to Raw when I got in this evening as well.

Archived