Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your username would only be more apt if it was 'black and white tosser', but it's still a good choice.

You should have used the term roaster al. He doesn't understand that.

To review for BaWT.

Knobhead, knobend, moron , idiot, numbskull , dimwit, walloper , bannet , trumpet, bellend.

Sorry, forgot zoomer and rocket.

They let me out more than once a week, but this the only day that coincides with your day release.

I do not feel safe in the evening everyday as there are far too many ******* in Dunfermline especially near my home. (I live near the ******* football club in Dunfermline.)

I do not feel safe in the evening everyday as there are far too many ******* in Dunfermline especially near my home. (I live near the ******* football club in Dunfermline.)

Too true hen. Too true. Feel sorry for u living there.

Is it too much to ask to discuss matters relating to this weekend's game or football in general?

At this time of night? Yes. Any sensible thought has been drowned. Ask again in the morning.

Haven't got a clue what to expect ramorra.

Is it too much to ask to discuss matters relating to this weekend's game or football in general?

What is there to discuss? We'll turn up tomorrow and any one of CJ, Miller, Milne or Kane will be in the starting 11. They'll be torn apart and likely sent off and it will cost us the game.

Have you not been watching this season?

What is there to discuss? We'll turn up tomorrow and any one of CJ, Miller, Milne or Kane will be in the starting 11. They'll be torn apart and likely sent off and it will cost us the game.

Have you not been watching this season?

Blunt but not far off. Still can't get over what's happened to Milne, always thought he'd go on to bigger and better things.

Rie, do us all a favour. Next time you're oot stalking Colin, slip a copy of "Football Coaching for Dummies" in his backpack eh?

Hoping for improvement soon with your assistance. Much appreciated.

Archived