Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next game - Stenny at home- needs to show an improvement. 2 weeks to work at it.

Let's hope he works something out.

I would have pre season style sessions tue, thurs , sat. And you can forget the balls. Let's get fit first.

Next game - Stenny at home- needs to show an improvement. 2 weeks to work at it.

Let's hope he works something out.

I may be misunderstanding but thought there will be cup game next week???

I may be misunderstanding but thought there will be cup game next week???

There is a Fife Cup game on Saturday. We are away to East Fife, 2pm kick off.

Normally, it's just an Under 20s team with a couple of senior players who need game time. We have a few Under 20s players out on loan though so with it being a Saturday, they may be playing for their loan clubs.

Lack of professionalism is down to the manager! Players are getting off lightly I watched one goal on saturday where donaldson got done at the byeline and just accepted him being beaten and jogged as player raced away. DISGRACEFUL. This is a NISH signing. We are defending the management because he has a hard job. Theres a way to lose games but we have lost games in disgraceful and unprofessional manors this season. Buck stops at manager and rookie or not its evident he is not up to the job.

He is amateurish in his approach and although I cant see training etc I would doubt our training is anywhere near as professional as previous bosses like cameron/lennon. Some players need to have a look at themselves too by the way! they are getting off lightly and I mean fans favourites as well as the players who are the whipping boys of our fans e.g kane/scullion/miller.

Individually on paper we have good players thats a fact. As a team we are nowhere. The board can say the fans need to do more and I appreciate that. But nish has been backed by the board with signings like spence/murdoch and yet we are so far behind certain teams its unreal in terms of quality/fitness.

SHAMBLES

Normally, it's just an Under 20s team with a couple of senior players who need game time. We have a few Under 20s players out on loan though so with it being a Saturday, they may be playing for their loan clubs.

Needs to be played with full strength team. Team needs to get Saturday out their system and use this game as a rehearsal for Stenny. Can't afford the luxury of giving players a 'rest' week.

NELLY bud absolutey cracking post there agree with you 100% some posters on here are delusional new manager need ASAP. An as Al said we are so unfit it's pathetic tbh for a professional team changes needed ASAP or we will have no club to support sad but true fact.

I really want to go to see the game but am working from 3pm in Edinburgh. I have to think how I can make excuse to change my working time to my manager. 2pm KO is bad really bad time for me _should be earlier or later :(

NELLY bud absolutey cracking post there agree with you 100% some posters on here are delusional new manager need ASAP. An as Al said we are so unfit it's pathetic tbh for a professional team changes needed ASAP or we will have no club to support sad but true fact.

What is happening? If this isn't sorted soon we'll be well on the way to non league or junior fitba.

And we all thought last season was bad. This is so frustrating, we have the players, just no direction.

It looked like a 4-2-3-1 to start with, with Callaghan, Miller and Smith behind Spence but Callaghan kept getting pushed further and further back and Miller was just running about everywhere without actually doing anything.

Miller has been doing that for a while now, doesn't even get his shorts dirty.

Puzzling as he had some decent games last season.

‘Colin Nish is the right man for Cowdenbeath’ – Greig Spence

BY ALAN TEMPLE – Capital City Press

In-form Greig Spence insists Colin Nish is the right man to guide Cowdenbeath back into the promotion race after the Blue Brazil stunned Forfar.

Spence rattled home his fourth goal in five games to secure a hard-fought 2-1 win over the Loons, who had arrived at Central Park top of table and led by League One’s manager of the month for August, Dick Campbell.

It was only Cowden’s second win of the season but went some way to easing the pressure on rookie gaffer Nish. And Spence reckons the only way is up after their luck finally turned on Saturday.

Former Celtic, Alloa and Raith Rovers man Spence lauded: “I think we’ve being doing well over the last month and a half, we’ve just been very unlucky. We knew it would come good.

“We have a really good squad and I believe we can challenge near the top of the table. For us, there was never any negative feeling towards the gaffer. He is definitely the right man for the job and he is getting the best out of everyone. I enjoy playing under him and everyone feels the same.”

Colin Nish is the right man for Cowdenbeath Greig Spence

BY ALAN TEMPLE Capital City Press

In-form Greig Spence insists Colin Nish is the right man to guide Cowdenbeath back into the promotion race after the Blue Brazil stunned Forfar.

Spence rattled home his fourth goal in five games to secure a hard-fought 2-1 win over the Loons, who had arrived at Central Park top of table and led by League Ones manager of the month for August, Dick Campbell.

It was only Cowdens second win of the season but went some way to easing the pressure on rookie gaffer Nish. And Spence reckons the only way is up after their luck finally turned on Saturday.

Former Celtic, Alloa and Raith Rovers man Spence lauded: I think weve being doing well over the last month and a half, weve just been very unlucky. We knew it would come good.

We have a really good squad and I believe we can challenge near the top of the table. For us, there was never any negative feeling towards the gaffer. He is definitely the right man for the job and he is getting the best out of everyone. I enjoy playing under him and everyone feels the same.

What do you expect him to say? Come out in the press and say Nish is shite? That was also before being humiliated by Brechin and Ayr.

Colin Nish is the right man for Cowdenbeath Greig Spence

BY ALAN TEMPLE Capital City Press

Spence rattled home his fourth goal in five games to secure a hard-fought 2-1 win over the Loons, who had arrived at Central Park top of table and led by League Ones manager of the month for August, Dick Campbell.

It was only Cowdens second win of the season but went some way to easing the pressure on rookie gaffer Nish. And Spence reckons the only way is up after their luck finally turned on Saturday.

Former Celtic, Alloa and Raith Rovers man Spence lauded: I think weve being doing well over the last month and a half, weve just been very unlucky. We knew it would come good.

We have a really good squad and I believe we can challenge near the top of the table. For us, there was never any negative feeling towards the gaffer. He is definitely the right man for the job and he is getting the best out of everyone. I enjoy playing under him and everyone feels the same.

So Nish is getting the best out of everyone? Yet we are bottom of the league.

Draw your own conclusions.

‘Colin Nish is the right man for Cowdenbeath’ – Greig Spence

BY ALAN TEMPLE – Capital City Press

Spence rattled home his fourth goal in five games to secure a hard-fought 2-1 win over the Loons, who had arrived at Central Park top of table and led by League One’s manager of the month for August, Dick Campbell.

It was only Cowden’s second win of the season but went some way to easing the pressure on rookie gaffer Nish. And Spence reckons the only way is up after their luck finally turned on Saturday.

Former Celtic, Alloa and Raith Rovers man Spence lauded: “I think we’ve being doing well over the last month and a half, we’ve just been very unlucky. We knew it would come good.

“We have a really good squad and I believe we can challenge near the top of the table. For us, there was never any negative feeling towards the gaffer. He is definitely the right man for the job and he is getting the best out of everyone. I enjoy playing under him and everyone feels the same.”

:thumsup2 Players will improve if they enjoy playing under a manger they like.

When I graduated university in Scotland, I got a part time temporary job in a Japanese electronics company here. I did not know anything about electronics but I liked my managers and worked hard. Then, my position became full time permanent and later I became a supervisor. I am not lying.

Archived