Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are no direct quotes there.

There's no direct quotes the other way though, is there?

Basically, I'm thinking that either way, not much has changed here. I don't think there's many clubs who would sell to a potential direct rival on the cheap. So Rangers are going to have to splash out to get Allan. Whether he wants to be there or not.

I don't really understand why allan would be so desperate to join rangers in the Championship when he can wait a year, get a higher wage due to no transfer fee and the chances are they'll be in the premier league. Maybe he thinks they'll go bust before the end of the season and this is his only chance to play for them.

At the end of the day Hibs won't sell unless they get a decent fee so what's the point in putting in a transfer request?

There's no direct quotes the other way though, is there?

Basically, I'm thinking that either way, not much has changed here. I don't think there's many clubs who would sell to a potential direct rival on the cheap. So Rangers are going to have to splash out to get Allan. Whether he wants to be there or not.

Surely the cuddly Scottish press wouldn't be trying to unsettle a player to move to Rangers?!

Not the lovely darling sports journalists in the west of Scotland. Never!

Archived