Scott Allan

He's not going. Hibs have made that absolutely clear.

I wouldn't say he's defintely not leaving Hibs. We were all resigned to losing him this summer when we didn't go up and I'm still thinking it'd be a bonus to have him for the rest of the year. I'm not sure where the Hibs fans hubris / meltdown if he leaves stuff has been imagined from but I'll have no problems whatsoever if he leaves for another league in this window.

What Hibs have been clear about is that he's not going to Rangers. They can't afford him for starters, even the lowball first offer had to be offered in payments in case we actually accepted it and they had to pay £175k :lol: :lol: The amount we'd probably lose in walkups is more than they have to spend.

If I was guessing what's going on, I'd say he probably does want to sign for Rangers, his agent is doing the dirty in the press but he's keeping quiet because if he does stay, he's still going to want to spend the year playing well and getting a decent move from Jan on.

Rangers have probably succeeded in keeping him out of the mammoth Petrodiddy Cup clash on Saturday but they've made themselves look like skint tramps, so I'd call it a PR draw for them so far.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I want my hole aff Rachel Riley.

If I had the money i'd probably pay £1.5m for this.

I hope she'd be happy with a deposit and a series of further instalments 8)

Meanwhile Scott Allan yet again confirms in the programme that he's happy at Hibs and explains his reason for picking the number 10 shirt

As if he is gonna say, I'm a rangers fan and would love to play for them.

Rangers have played a blinder here...unrest a player before the game and maybe for the season unless sold

According to Sky Sports Hibs want £1.5m.

:lol:

They know he's obviously not worth that much given the length he has remaining on his contract.

But it's a better strategy than insisting the player in not for sale.

That's funny. You do know there are printing deadlines for things like this. They aren't just done overnight. This programme and everything in it will probably of been finalised Wednesday morning for the printers :)

You're Clutching at straws

That's funny. You do know there are printing deadlines for things like this. They aren't just done overnight. This programme and everything in it will probably of been finalised Wednesday morning for the printers :)

Same could be said about the tabloid press 8?

Rangers have played a blinder here...unrest a player before the game and maybe for the season unless sold

So you keep saying. But the facts are right now that he's still a Hibs player and will be for the remainder of his contract. Hibs have no intention of selling.

They've also made themselves look ridiculous with their offers though.

They've also made themselves look ridiculous with their offers though.

It happens and Hibs may have hit back with £1.5m value, it wasn't so long ago rangers offered us around 50k for Murray Wallace and keiron Duffie

I'd be surprised if Allan didn't join rangers in the next week or so. Its classic old firm transfer tactics, put in a derisory bid then stick it in the daily record. That results in the player seeing dollar signs and before you know it, the situation turns into the usual saga of shitey bid following shitey bid until the players "slaps" (copyright D. Record) in a transfer request.

If saying there is more to expenditure than just wages is knowing all about the finance of every club in Scotland, then yes I do. You fucking simpleton! :lol:

I'm just here for the shits and giggles mate. What team do you support, by the way?

Oh dear another keyboard warrior coming online to abuse someone when in the big bad word you are probably on school holidays and we won't hear much from you when the schools go back.

Anyway. Away to get some work done... Something you will learn when you leave high school.

Bye bye.

Oh dear another keyboard warrior coming online to abuse someone when in the big bad word you are probably on school holidays and we won't hear much from you when the schools go back.

Anyway. Away to get some work done... Something you will learn when you leave high school.

Bye bye.

He has a point TBF.

You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

ETA: High school chat? Really?

Archived