Worst TV Sitcom poll

Mayos Noun

Worst tv sitcom  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HIMYM and The Big Bang Theory at least have some elements of humour in them from time to time. Two Pints was watchable until Ralph Little left.

Mrs Brown's Boys is worse than the holocaust.

HIMYM and The Big Bang Theory at least have some elements of humour in them from time to time. Two Pints was watchable until Ralph Little left.

Mrs Brown's Boys is worse than the holocaust.

I've helped him out by removing The Big Bang Theory from the poll. It clearly has no place there

HTH :)

I was torn between Mrs Brown’s Boys and Badults, but since Mrs Brown’s Boys has loads of episodes and IT’S OWN FUCKING FILM* then I went for that.

The Big Bang Theory is dreadful, but not as bad as either of the above.

*IT’S OWN FUCKING FILM!!!!!

2 Broke Girls.

Here is the proof - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fQv-eJhIA

'The Best of Max'.

The BEST of Max.

THE BEST.

BEST.

Max's best bits are under her chin. Wid.

Close call but Miranda as its turned that vastly unfunny cow into being projected as some national wonder of comedy and acting.

Miranda is definitely ticking some equality boxes at BBC HQ.

Must have a look at Miranda some evening - it must be awful to have garnered votes against Mrs Brown.

If Norman Wisdom had a child with Potty Peggy from Hi-de-hi then Miranda would have been the result....fucking awful show.

OK I don't know where to go with this yin.

Last night I watched 2 episodes of Hogan's Heroes on Youtube and laughed.

Do I take it to the 'worst sitcom' thread; the 'things you want to confess to' thread or the 'that is good/bad on telly' thread?

It's somewhat ironic that a show based on the lives of purported geniuses manages to attract only the most crippling of morons.

And anyone that wears a 'BAZINGA' t-shirt should genuinely be beaten to death with a bag of human shit.

Archived