2015/16 Charity Bet thread

This thread was pretty successful last year (apart from the Hamilton supporting welching disgrace Charliedontsurf).

Anyway batter your charity bets for the upcoming season in here and we can see who will take Lexs place as the bookies dream this season or if anyone can take the Dundee fans crown as the bookie bashers.

For starters myself and TSAC have a £50 handicap bet on Dundee finishing above St Johnstone next season. Dundee have a 10 point start in this race.

My nominated charity is the Childhood eye cancer trust and the Farmer has selected Capability Scotland.

This seasons P&B Boiz charity total:

£785

This seasons bets:

Mattydfc - Steve the pirate - Dundee vs hearts 08/08/15 - loser pays - £30 - PAID

Deefiant - TSAC - Dundee +10points to finish above St Johnstone £50

Reid - Derry Boy - thistle to finish above Dundee -£25

Geedub-MFC - YER SISTERS YER MAW - Motherwell to finish above Hamilton - £10

Deeboy - johnnyc13 - Aberdeen to finish above Hearts - £100

Nutz_the_squirrel - Marr1 - killie to finish 10th or better - £10

Cass316 - Neutralfan80 - Gary Locke to still be gaffer after 38 league matches and killie to be 10th or above - £50

Cass316 - the Tackle - killie to finish above hearts - £10

Callum Booth - Cass316 - Partick Thistle to get more points than Kilmarnock - £10

Invergowrie Arab - Andershen - Dundee Utd to finish above Dundee - dundee have a 10 point start -£20 - PAID

Invergowrie Arab - Andershen - Dundee Utd to pick up more points than Dundee over the remainder of the season - Utd have 10 Dundee 26 at time of bet.

Acon- YER SISTERS YER MAW - thistle to finish above Accies - £10

Stephen Malkmus - county fan - ICT to finish 16 points + ahead of Ross County - £20

Mattydfc - honest saints fan - Dundee to finish above St Johnstone - £50

The Real Saints - RawB93 - Rory Loy and Kane Hemmings to both score fewer goals than John Sutton (in all domestic competitions) - £10

Gibby82- fabcab- utd to finish above Dundee - £50

BuddieinDundee - Rocky balboa - Dundee to be relegated - £50

G_Man1985 - the jambo-rocker - Hearts will not finish 1st - 3rd - £10 - PAID

Mr Romanov - oneteaminglasgow - Hearts to finish above Aberdeen +10 points - £20

Gazelle - DC92 - Sutton to score more than Sow (both must play 25 games) - £50

QLP - Deestruction - Boyd to score more than Greg Stewart - £20

Actonsheep has inexplicably staked £50 that Paul Hartley will be the first manager sacked. Deeboys charity Great Ormond Street will be £50 up when Jackie or Locke get the boot. - PAID

Kid twist - Thundercats - hearts to finish below Dundee - £20

WaWa- fab cab- Utd to finish above Dundee - £50 (or 2 g of #ching)

TSAC lost a very confusing bet about st Johnstone going out the cup which seems to involve half the Dundee and Saints support - all I know is £40 - PAID

Dee Man - Alert Mongoose £20 - Loy or McKay most goals in all competition.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure Deeboy has a £50 bet with johnnyc that Aberdeen will finish above Hearts. If anyone else agrees with Johnny that they won't, then i'll have some of that too.

Me and Neutralfan80 have a charity bet on.

I bet £50 that Gary Locke will still be manager of Killie at the end of the season and that we won't finish in the bottom 2.

Either part of my bet loses then I pay £50 to the charity of his choice.

My charity of choice is Guide Dogs for the Blind.

Me and Neutralfan80 have a charity bet on.

I bet £50 that Gary Locke will still be manager of Killie at the end of the season and that we won't finish in the bottom 2.

Either part of my bet loses then I pay £50 to the charity of his choice.

My charity of choice is Guide Dogs for the Blind.

I've added it to the top on the assumption this is all agreed with neutralfan80

I'll have a £10 bet that one of the Morherwell Bois announces he wants to be a normal kid and retires from the band.Zayn Malik then joins the Motherwell Bois.Since I was young,I've followed Well,get it up yae 1D,Motherwell Bois for me, oh oh oh oh oh......

I'll have a £10 bet that one of the Morherwell Bois announces he wants to be a normal kid and retires from the band.Zayn Malik then joins the Motherwell Bois.Since I was young,I've followed Well,get it up yae 1D,Motherwell Bois for me, oh oh oh oh oh......

I'll bet you £10 that if all this happens your cover of twist and shout will get fucking murdered by him.

I'll put £20 on that if you're up for it.

Already doing the bet with derry boy, although he's not confirmed it. I'll message him and if he doesn't reply by tomorrow then you're on.

Archived