Calling Ayr United Fans?

So, a fifteen to twenty minute stagger? ;)

I think a good few are overnighting. Any recommendations for good places to piss it up at night. I went to Bradford with them a few years back and they are real a mixture of all ages - well behaved, but fond of a few sherbets.

I think a good few are overnighting. Any recommendations for good places to piss it up at night. I went to Bradford with them a few years back and they are real a mixture of all ages - well behaved, but fond of a few sherbets.

Most of the pubs in the town are a twenty minute walk to the ground, so you could do the town pre match.

Ayr is pretty good for pubs and plenty of them all over the town. I'm sure they will be made most welcome. I would recommend Prestwick for a night out. About ten boozers in a short stretch and very busy at the weekend. If they are staying in Ayr I would recommend booking a taxi to get back in as queues for a taxi are a frigging nightmare.

Think fans of the same club wrecked the toilets at Stair Park.

Did bring a healthy support and spent a bit of money in the town though.

. I would recommend Prestwick for a night out. About ten boozers in a short stretch and very busy at the weekend. If they are staying in Ayr I would recommend booking a taxi to get back in as queues for a taxi are a frigging nightmare.

X77 stops outside streamline in Prestwick, get that into town, driver even let's you take your munchies on board.

Archived