Rangers - Pre Season 2015/16

Now that a manager is in place and shortly new players will be arriving I assume some pre season friendlies will soon be scheduled. 8

I've made one big forum in which to talk about these upcoming matches once they are announced by the club.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that a manager is in place and shortly new players will be arriving I assume some pre season friendlies will soon be scheduled. 8

I've made one big forum in which to talk about these upcoming matches once they are announced by the club.

Cabbage.

4 Team Pre-season Tournament being arranged with;

Brora Rangers, Cove Rangers, Berwick Rangers and Sevco,

Apparently seen as best chance of seeing the headline 'Rangers win and lift the trophy'

don't you mean the company? I can never keep up with your lot?

I would have thought you needed a 'friendly' demenour to able to play 'friendlies'

your clumpany should arrange some pre-season 'bitters'

That is shite patter, but it still made me laugh.

Don't know if I should even post this as every reply on a Rangers topic is from non Rangers fans (wonder why...) Anyway

We play Ballymena United on July 21 for a testimonial fixture for Dwayne Nelson.

Later that week, Rangers will then face Coleraine on July 24 at the Showgrounds.

The Light Blues second string will also face Dumbarton Under-20s, Tynecastle FC and first team squads from Arbroath and Annan ahead of the new season.

Don't know if I should even post this as every reply on a Rangers topic is from non Rangers fans (wonder why...) Anyway

We play Ballymena United on July 21 for a testimonial fixture for Dwayne Nelson.

Later that week, Rangers will then face Coleraine on July 24 at the Showgrounds.

The Light Blues second string will also face Dumbarton Under-20s, Tynecastle FC and first team squads from Arbroath and Annan ahead of the new season.

No one cares about this, get of the thread.

No one cares about this, get of the thread.

Ffs. :lol:

Poor Pappy obviously doesn't know the game yet, one of the orcs creates a serious thread for everyone on P&B to rip the piss out of. :lol:

Archived