Leicester Players sacked

They called her 'slit-eyed' and a few other unsavory words. The video is kicking about online.

The fact their owners are from Thailand too; this could have become really ugly, especially with one being the manager's son.

The 3 clowns all deserved sacked and will fall down the leagues no doubt. Idiots.

They called her 'slit-eyed' and a few other unsavory words. The video is kicking about online.

The fact their owners are from Thailand too; this could have become really ugly, especially with one being the manager's son.

The 3 clowns all deserved sacked and will fall down the leagues no doubt. Idiots.

Och, there'll always be a place for them at somewhere like Blackburn Rovers or The Rangers.

They 100% deserve to be sacked anyway given the contents of the video.

However, accusing them all of being racist (as opposed to misogynist idiots) is premature given it looks like only one of them used the racist term.

I wonder if we'll see an equivalent story emerging from the current world cup in Canada....

Also their careers have been underwhelming, read: rubbish to date, so not a hard choice to sack them. They were no where near the first team. Had it been, say, Wayne Rooney, I'm sure Man Utd would have found a way to keep him on.

They 100% deserve to be sacked anyway given the contents of the video.

However, accusing them all of being racist (as opposed to misogynist idiots) is premature given it looks like only one of them used the racist term.

I wonder if we'll see an equivalent story emerging from the current world cup in Canada....

Also their careers have been underwhelming, read: rubbish to date, so not a hard choice to sack them. They were no where near the first team. Had it been, say, Wayne Rooney, I'm sure Man Utd would have found a way to keep him on.

I think the prostitutes were a wee bit young for Wayne's tastes...

Archived