Kilmarnock vs St Johnstone (19th September 2015)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A-meh-zing!!!! Seven weeks is a long time to be nursing the hurt of a damaging derby defeat, tonight I'm even more delighted than usual not to be a S**ntee.

Not quite the six goal mehrgin we needed to overtake our sworn rivals, but nevertheless...screw Blockbusters, screw Bob Holness, and screw your gold run...

OTITMD

We didn't do ourselves justice today. The first-half wasn't a vintage performance, but we looked considerably weaker when Fisher was taken off.

It was a typical, hot-headed derby affair. Some of the Killie fans stuck up their middle fingers at us when they scored the winner. Josh Mehgennis celebrated by 'shhh-ing' the Ghost of Jim Meh-rton who had previously been giving him verbal abuse in a typical Meh Derby fashion.

Since I became single recently our results have improved drastically. It doesn't take a genius to figure out some sort of direct correlation between these two events...

That was the most enjoyable game I've seen at Rugby Park for quite some time. We played a lot better and Mehgennis and MehKenzie's goals were rather nice indeed. Didn't see the first goal as I was busy working but overall a good win and very good indeed to hear a good noise and happy faces in the home end at full time.

What an embarrassing set of results against relegation fodder the other Tayside teams have produced.

Thank f**k for the dees eh.

tayside is full of clowns ,will be good to see atleast 1 of they teams fall out the league,killie are BACK

Archived