Turkish Super Lig fixtures.

yogisbairns

Anyone know when the Turkish Super Lig fixtures will be announced? Am in Istanbul late September and am looking to take in a game. Not sure how easy it is to get tickets, so if anyone who has taken in a game there before has any info, I'd be grateful. Cheers.

I've heard it mentioned by a few people that Kasimpasa is a good team to go and watch in Istanbul. Unlike the 3 big Istanbul teams, you'll not have a problem getting tickets, not any bother before or after the game.

Obviously the atmosphere at one of the big 3 would be great to experience, though.

The fixtures will be out soon. Tickets are generally available for all big 3 of the istanbul clubs. I would look at going to besiktas as they move into their new stadium this season and it looks pretty impressive!

Trouble is not as bad as it was as long as you have a bit of common sense.

Cheers guys. I'll have the missus with me as well, so we'll be on our best behaviour. Not sure if tickets have your names on them, which will probably make it a wee bit harder to deal with.

The new e-ticket systems has all your details on it. I'm not sure if this just applies to season books though. The ticket office 24hr before kick off is the best bet.

If your looking for a tour I would recommend fenerbache. You can take the ferry across the Bosphorus where it's a short walk to the stadium. Plenty of nice cafes and shops to visit as well in the area. Fenerbache do stadium tours and have a pretty interesting museum.

I wouldn't bother visiting the galatasaray stadium unless your visiting on match day. You can get the subway directly to the stadium. The stadium itself is on the outskirts of the city and is usually locked up unless they have something going on in the stadium.

Archived