Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i meant go to a game,them st johnstone ,dun utd ,ross county hamilton and motherwell bring jokes of a support to rugby pk,when it should be a novelty for all of them going to a proper stadium

It is a great ground tbf

i was just stating a fact! I know your not him

It was the fact that you quoted my post to have a dig at Deefiant, so you can understand my view. Anyway I'm over it now.

< Still seething

means f*ck all now though skins...

he is sh*te , just like the rest of your team. Hope you enjoy yer relegation battle this season ya wee smelly greasy mink.

fat boyd? Holy f**k harkins is hardly a gazelle,killie hunted him cause he could only last 1 half then he was fucked,good touches but dont ask him to put a shift in when your losing

I walked by a rather merry-looking dundeebarry in full voice on Rugby Road on the way in - played it cool so I didn't look too starstruck in the presence of jaked-ness. Everything else about the afternoon was fucking hackit. :(

Just to interject here, one of the folk fighting at the weekend was a fella that used to work with me. He's blind as a bat, has very bad arthritis and just turned 54. He had to take early retirement due to the aches and pains (plus being blind)

He supposedly battered the shite out of two Killie.

Just to interject here, one of the folk fighting at the weekend was a fella that used to work with me. He's blind as a bat, has very bad arthritis and just turned 54. He had to take early retirement due to the aches and pains (plus being blind)

He supposedly battered the shite out of two Killie.

I'll log in on my boy's phone tonight and try and pm you the vid.

I'll log in on my boy's phone tonight and try and pm you the vid.

Haha I need to see this as well. I had a bit of (what I thought was friendly) back and forth with Afromans posse pre match and they looked genuinely terrified of me and my wee brother. To be fair the bold DundeeBarry was with us so it may simply have been his presence that inspired the terror.

Haha I need to see this as well. I had a bit of (what I thought was friendly) back and forth with Afromans posse pre match and they looked genuinely terrified of me and my wee brother. To be fair the bold DundeeBarry was with us so it may simply have been his presence that inspired the terror.

I'll attempt to send it to yersel, Deeboy, Matty and anybody else that's interested. It was actually a not too bad wee scrap but I hope the Killie fan repeatedly punching the boy's back with the outside of his fist is not considering getting in a UFC octagon anytime soon. No, actually I hope he is.

Send it to me if you can too please, Dee Man.

I'll try my bestest. It's too big for him to mms it to me so I'm hoping I can just upload it direct from his phone. I'll give it a bash tonight.

Archived