Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came on this thread to read about the game and instead seem to have stumbled on "Green Street - The fuckwit edition".

So did we all enjoy the game? My team got utterly pumped. Hope Dundee fans enjoyed winning 4-0.

Ragdolled on and off the pitch you maaaaaaaag.

Yes I thoroughly enjoyed it. All the best for the rest of the season.

Came on this thread to read about the game and instead seem to have stumbled on "Green Street - The fuckwit edition".

So did we all enjoy the game? My team got utterly pumped. Hope Dundee fans enjoyed winning 4-0.

I enjoyed my bridie. I left shortly after eating it.

You're implying they weren't all aimed at fuckwits my Killie friend. This is not a good stance, please rephrase.

There a group of boys who sing and light up flares occasionally on away games but i would hardly call them a "hooligan group."

Thank you for taking the time to answer me after Skinz bottled it. If you make yourself known at the next game between our clubs I will personally ensure that you don't recieve a can of whoop ass bestowed upon you.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me after Skinz bottled it. If you make yourself known at the next game between our clubs I will personally ensure that you don't recieve a can of whoop ass bestowed upon you.

skinz??? Couldnt say incase you were a grass deeboy !

but cant tell you who thry are ,its a secret

Archived