Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just realised juve were still in it. Playing Lazio tonight while sassuolo play Torino in the league

Looking forward to the Sassuolo game, actually. Sassuolo could go within 6 points of 3rd with a win. Not that they'll be anywhere near there come the end of the season, but it highlights how well they're doing right now.

Think it was just a light above an exit or something. Did look a little weird though. The game itself was shite, although Atalanta had plenty of chances in the final ten.

Empoli v Milan has started well though. 1 goal already and I'd be hoping for a couple more.

Good three points for Napoli, Higuain is unreal. Hopefully they can keep it up couldn't stand it if Juve won the scudetto again. It's only between them two now as Inter's title challenge is non-existent after conceding a last minute equaliser to Carpi.

Good three points for Napoli, Higuain is unreal. Hopefully they can keep it up couldn't stand it if Juve won the scudetto again. It's only between them two now as Inter's title challenge is non-existent after conceding a last minute equaliser to Carpi.

My philosophy for Italian football is very much anybody but Juve. I hope Roma can get a result against them this evening but I cant see it.

Pleasing result at the San Siro. Inter have been in a false position for most of the season. Grinding out 1-0 wins wasn't going to last forever and they're dull as f**k to watch compared to Juve/Napoli/Fiorentina. Get it up them. Even more pleasing was Carpi being down to 10 men when they equalised.

Hopefully Roma get something tonight to give Napoli a bit of a gap at the top.

Alessandria v Milan on Sky tonight. For those who don't have Sky like myself, Betfair, B365 and probably others are streaming it. Really hoping Alessandria get a good result to take back to Milan, preferably a win!

1-0 Milan just before HT, Balotelli penalty. Alessandria have done really well so far too. Shite clearance from the defender went straight to Antonelli, who just waltzed in to the box and was brought down.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-8m-bid-accepted-10798929#ICID=sharebar_facebook

Alberto Paloschi linked with a move to Swansea City for £8 million. A good scoring record on the face of things. Can he adjust to the Premier League?

Hopefully he doesn't get caught offside all the time like Gomis :P

post-1545-14539186200548_thumb.jpg

Eder being linked with a move to Leicester for 10m. Inter also interested but no bid from them yet.

Cracking player but didn't realise he was 29! Thought he was much younger for some reason

I thought the same. Was sure he was about 25/26. Seems he's turned down Leicester as he wants a move to Inter. Not exactly a tough choice, that...

Archived