Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some start from Sassuolo. Coming from behind to beat Napoli last week, then winning away at Bologna. Could be in for a very decent season. I watched the Milan game last night after MOTD, but I can barely remember anything out with the goals. Great game then?

I'm not sure if anyone else is aware, but BT are showing 1 hour highlights of every Serie A game starting at 6am on Tuesday. Done the same last week too.

Some start from Sassuolo. Coming from behind to beat Napoli last week, then winning away at Bologna. Could be in for a very decent season. I watched the Milan game last night after MOTD, but I can barely remember anything out with the goals. Great game then?

I'm not sure if anyone else is aware, but BT are showing 1 hour highlights of every Serie A game starting at 6am on Tuesday. Done the same last week too.

I never knew that about BT, excellent news. I think they do the same with the Bundesliga on Monday. Roma vs Juve at 17:00 today, not really looking forward to it from a Roma perspective but hopefully it'll be an entertaining game.

Buzzing for Roma v Juventus.

DDR at CB for Roma is a bit of a strange one.

Szczesny; Florenzi, Manolas, De Rossi, Digne; Pjanic, Keita, Nainggolan; Falque, Dzeko, Salah.

Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Padoin, Pogba, Evra; Mandzukic, Dybala.

This will be good. About to stick a pizza in the oven in time for kick off & I've got a 660ml bottle of San Miguel (& more) ready to wash it down with. Lovely.

Edit: Oh, and I'm expecting a score draw.

Archived