When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both Panelbase and Yougov have been polling on Independence. Could be private polling or we may see results this week. 

Interesting. Hopefully private polls. I don't believe that independence support is only at 47 percent. I know it's a cliché comment but it's true that in my experience I have spoken to many many people who voted no and would now vote yes. Nobody the other way

24 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

There was a poll in the scotsman a while back put support at 65%.  Now is the time to, go for it.

I have spoken to three people who voted yes and would now vote no though as they're anti eu 

Must've been conducted with SNP members.

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I have spoken to three people who voted yes and would now vote no though as they're anti eu 

I was obviously aware of the theoretical possibility of such people existing but I was always unlikely to meet any in real life.

Where are these people to be found?

Or rather what are they like Old/young?, Rich/poor?, Urban/Rural? 

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I was obviously aware of the theoretical possibility of such people existing but I was always unlikely to meet any in real life.

Where are these people to be found?

Or rather what are they like Old/young?, Rich/poor?, Urban/Rural? 

Think that's just all of Peppino's personalities.

Just for my own impatience, I hope we see the results. Not really through hope but I've just been keen to see if anything's happened in the polls since the Tory and SNP conferences. The last one I saw was mostly conducted before the former, had a dodgy question and was released a few weeks later.

At the risk of sounding a bit 'toys out the pram' if the last month or so hasn't produced any gains for Yes, it fundamentally undermines a lot of my reasons for even wanting Independence.

Edit: On the above stuff, I've only seen it go one way as well. However if my friends and family were a microcosm for the country, it would've been a 90%+ Yes vote in 2014, so I think we can safely forget reading into any of the anecdotal stuff :lol: 

Edited by Alan Stubbs

Just for my own impatience, I hope we see the results. Not really through hope but I've just been keen to see if anything's happened in the polls since the Tory and SNP conferences. The last one I saw was mostly conducted before the former, had a dodgy question and was released a few weeks later.

At the risk of sounding a bit 'toys out the pram' if the last month or so hasn't produced any gains for Yes, it fundamentally undermines a lot of my reasons for even wanting Independence.

Edit: On the above stuff, I've only seen it go one way as well. However if my friends and family were a microcosm for the country, it would've been a 90%+ Yes vote in 2014, so I think we can safely forget reading into any of the anecdotal stuff :lol: 

Only 90%!!! Ya yooninist lover :))

7 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Do you think something really bad will happen if you simply type "fuckwit", you fuckwit. 

Try and find why it's spelt like that. Previous correspondence between me a LLD would explain it before jumping and making a tit of yourself. What a Nazinat FUCKWIT you are.

33 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar said:

Try and find why it's spelt like that. Previous correspondence between me a LLD would explain it before jumping and making a tit of yourself. What a Nazinat FUCKWIT you are.

I really think terms like that and similar shouldn't be acceptable on here.

Perhaps Div & Co could replace it with "this poster is a fanny" or similar everytime the word nazi appears on these threads

Edited by ayrmad