When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought May looked nervous and unsure yesterday when questioned briefly by the Scottish media. The line "Now is not the time" is beginning to look weak and ambiguous.
She cannot just stick to that and not offer any other explanation, especially after the vote today in Holyrood.
I personally believe the PM job is too big for her and starting to show as she doesn't have her troubles to seek both here in the UK and dealing with the EU. 

The best part is she's probably one of the strongest candidates for PM in the main parties. The UK parliament is absolutely bereft of talent and it should be a source of shame that we continued to be ruled by these morons.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Wish he would make up his mind

C7_uCynW0AA4ba0.jpg:large

Sir Ian is just a Unionist mouthpiece on the oil industry, I'm no more likely to take on board his view than I am anything JK Rowling has to say on independence.

Not currently watching the indy debate at Holyrood myself but social media has lit up with Ruth Davidson loosing the plot. Shouty, condescending and rude. Telling the FM to "sit down" and mocking Joan McAlpine's  accent (for some unknown reason) Even Kezia Dugdale has mentioned her tone! Totally mis-judged the occasion by the looks of it. 

5 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Not currently watching the indy debate at Holyrood myself but social media has lit up with Ruth Davidson loosing the plot. Shouty, condescending and rude. Telling the FM to "sit down" and mocking Joan McAlpine's  accent (for some unknown reason) Even Kezia Dugdale has mentioned her tone! Totally mis-judged the occasion by the looks of it. 

Even Kezia's noticed.

Sir Ian is just a Unionist mouthpiece on the oil industry, I'm no more likely to take on board his view than I am anything JK Rowling has to say on independence.

He was speaking at my brothers graduation in 2011 at RGU. He was on stage along with the guy in charge when the massive oil spill happened in the gulf of Mexico.

Sir Ian was telling all the new graduates to get involved in the oil industry as it will see them through to retirement.

Didn't he have meetings with David Cameron to 'better manage' the oil industry prior to the indyref?

8 minutes ago, jakedee said:

James Kelly takes a close 2nd in the being top c@#t race

Come on, the old jake knows we're just too damn thick and aggressive to have a serious debate. That's for real countries, and people that aren't as inhuman as his fellow Scots.

Does anybody know which side of the wall the site of the modern St James's Park was on?

I know it met the river at Wallsend so St James' can't be too far north or south of the line

St James's park is just South of the wall

Reading a few snippets from Unionist Politicians is genuinely depressing.

How can they be so incandescent that the choice would be put to us again after such a sesmic event as Brexit?

c***s to a man