When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

that kind of xenophobic/insular/racist/putting Britain first/discrimatory (choose your own term) approach would be illegal under current law.

Only when the UK "takes back control" will it become feasible to legalise putting "No Dagos, krauts, Frogd or beetroot munchers" on job adverts.

Hiding from reality with that post. I've not said anything that is any of those things. I thought you had a bit about you but you're as blinkered as too many others on here.

Tbh ......yours is a ridiculous post.

2 hours ago, MICKYMACK said:

I was only out by 12 hours aswell. Why is anyone who disagrees with the Scottish Spitters a troll?

On the contrary. Horrible habit, especially when it involves big greeners.

index.png

Edited by Hillonearth

No I'm suggesting we as a nation f*cked up by not creating enough opportunities for more training places in this country.. Hardly a xenophobic view tio expect your National Health Service to train people from the nation it serves.( as stated by TopCat ) 

I gave you a choice of terms, you didn't need to choose the first one.

The failure to predict  and plan how many  porters, nurses , doctors  etc would be needed started at least a decade or more ago.  Total embarrasing cock up . No other section of society would be allowed to be run so poorly. But the National Religion that is the NHS gets away with mis- management, poor planning,  profligateness etc and we applaud it and worship it despite it not being fit for purpose.....Nothing to do with xenophobic arseholes .

It's not the NHS that sets and funds the university places. Hunt promised another 5000 GPs in England by 2021. Given there's now 500 fewer, where do you propose the other 4500 come from (as if that were enough).

The failure to predict  and plan how many  porters, nurses , doctors  etc would be needed started at least a decade or more ago.  Total embarrasing cock up . No other section of society would be allowed to be run so poorly. But the National Religion that is the NHS gets away with mis- management, poor planning,  profligateness etc and we applaud it and worship it despite it not being fit for purpose.....Nothing to do with xenophobic arseholes .

Do you support 'reforming' the nhs chief? And by reforming I clearly mean privatising.

7 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I think we should have a referendum every 4 years. It would take away all the uncertainty they go on about. No more of this to-ing and fro-ing with Westminster. Sorted.

Every year until we achieve independence, imo.  Then abolish them.

7 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Do you support 'reforming' the nhs chief? And by reforming I clearly mean privatising.

Recognising a problem isn't necessarily the same as knowing the solution. That's the mistake politicians constantly make. 

I would prefer if the NHS was not used as a political football and I would prefer it wasn't revered as a national religion. 

Reform? Goes without saying, surely. Although clearly we may disagree on what that means exactly.

8 hours ago, Cyclizine said:

It's not the NHS that sets and funds the university places. Hunt promised another 5000 GPs in England by 2021. Given there's now 500 fewer, where do you propose the other 4500 come from (as if that were enough).

I agree. This situation has been brewing for decades. We are one of the most under doctored nations in the first world. I would think a lot of the shortfall will come from outwith the UK.

Recognising a problem isn't necessarily the same as knowing the solution. That's the mistake politicians constantly make. 
I would prefer if the NHS was not used as a political football and I would prefer it wasn't revered as a national religion. 
Reform? Goes without saying, surely. Although clearly we may disagree on what that means exactly.

With all due respect sir, you didn't really answer my question. Do you support the privatisation of the nhs?

4 hours ago, MICKYMACK said:

Veni, vidi,vici. Then you quit Scotland. Hope you stay in USA.

I stated before the last referendum that I'd move back to an independent Scotland. My wife has no problem with it either. I'm not getting any younger though and I've got 17 years invested over here. If Scotland gets pulled out the EU then I'll absolutely take out US citizenship since having a UK only passport will be the equivalent of having a 3rd world country passport.

Now, I'm not sure why you're so infatuated about my place of residence but this is the last reply I'll be making on it.

I stated before the last referendum that I'd move back to an independent Scotland. My wife has no problem with it either. I'm not getting any younger though and I've got 17 years invested over here. If Scotland gets pulled out the EU then I'll absolutely take out US citizenship since having a UK only passport will be the equivalent of having a 3rd world country passport.
Now, I'm not sure why you're so infatuated about my place of residence but this is the last reply I'll be making on it.

What time is it over there now?