When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Of course some of them did but they're in the minority. Rangers flaunt their Quintessential British club status they have at every opportunity available.

And don't even try and deny that. Horrible.

We're a broad kirk, buddy.  Those of us who follow follow appreciate this.  The utter diddies, though, love their tropes.

Of course some of them did but they're in the minority.

Only one of them on here and he's just back after being naughty stepped for using child abuse to score points in a match thread .
Well respected though.

15 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Of course some of them did but they're in the minority. Rangers flaunt their Quintessential British club status they have at every opportunity available.

And don't even try and deny that. Horrible.

Hmm. U could say the same about some supporters of the other half of the terrible twins They also being vocal in their fervent passion for the politics of another British isles nation.

Sod all to do with Scotland.

Both sides have equal doses of fuddery. Equally horrible.

To the dustbin of history!!

Hmm. U could say the same about some supporters of the other half of the terrible twins They also being vocal in their fervent passion for the politics of another British isles nation.
Sod all to do with Scotland.
Both sides have equal doses of fuddery. Equally horrible.
To the dustbin of history!!

Except as a Scotsman living in Scotland this does not affect my life.

Any Celtic fans that love all things Ireland doesn't affect me, Rangers fans loving all things British because of the club they support does.

19 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Except as a Scotsman living in Scotland this does not affect my life.

Any Celtic fans that love all things Ireland doesn't affect me, Rangers fans loving all things British because of the club they support does.

That's about as ridiculous a post as you could possibly get on this subject.....Well done for that  Lichtie!

The idiocy of regarding Sevco fans and Unionism as conjoined twins.  A fair few well-respected Bears on here voted 'Yes'.  This truth is underappreciated by the 'make it up as you go along' diddies.

2 things wrong with the post.

1. Grown men referring to themselves as "Bears" is embarrassingly tragic behaviour.

2. Your complete failure to acknowledge your own clubs diddy status.

23 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

None of that has fuck all to do with Scottish independence and everything to do with British nationalism. We are both British and you'll still be British after a yes vote. This a political decision to determine who's best looking after Scotlands interests. Westminster, ran by private school boys for the benefit of a few, 500 miles away or a fully sovereign Scottish parliament ran by relatively normal people just up the road. All your post confirms is that even if there was indisputable evidence that Scotland would be better off you would still vote no because of plain and simple nationalism. 

I have relatives from the rest of the UK, so what ? They'll be my relatives regardless.

I am Scottish and proud of it and voted no in the referendum on independence. I will remain Scottish and still vote no in any other referendum. The reason is simple. The "relatively normal people" in the SNP Scottish Parliament do not speak or think like "normal people" Normal people have different opinions and disagree with various matters of government.  No-one in the SNP is allowed to stray from the party line whether or not they agree or wish to state an opinion. I cannot accept that. I would not wish to suggest other political parties from the past who have not allowed criticism or alternative ideas from within but the SNP come dangerously close. I want politicians who speak their minds not nodding dogs.    

4 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Quick Poll......Who gives a flying fuck what Polish folk think?...they can gtf 

I do!  High Wycombe is a better place by dint of Poles selling marinaded herring and smoked cheese.  Plus Syrena is a terrific place for lunch.

24 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

I am Scottish and proud of it and voted no in the referendum on independence. I will remain Scottish and still vote no in any other referendum. The reason is simple. The "relatively normal people" in the SNP Scottish Parliament do not speak or think like "normal people" Normal people have different opinions and disagree with various matters of government.  No-one in the SNP is allowed to stray from the party line whether or not they agree or wish to state an opinion. I cannot accept that. I would not wish to suggest other political parties from the past who have not allowed criticism or alternative ideas from within but the SNP come dangerously close. I want politicians who speak their minds not nodding dogs.    

It always seems so obvious to say that a vote for or against independence is not a vote for or against the SNP.

Surely it doesn't need repeating as often as it is.

You do know you can vote yes to independence AND vote no to SNP?

43 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Sigh......the only way to rid Scotland of the SNP is to vote for independence. If not they are here to stay.