When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, terracingtam said:

I am Scottish and proud of it and voted no in the referendum on independence. I will remain Scottish and still vote no in any other referendum. The reason is simple. The "relatively normal people" in the SNP Scottish Parliament do not speak or think like "normal people" Normal people have different opinions and disagree with various matters of government.  No-one in the SNP is allowed to stray from the party line whether or not they agree or wish to state an opinion. I cannot accept that. I would not wish to suggest other political parties from the past who have not allowed criticism or alternative ideas from within but the SNP come dangerously close. I want politicians who speak their minds not nodding dogs.    

And so you think England will provide those to govern Scotland? You do realise we've just seen that no one in the London parties was allowed to voice support Scottish statehood? 

I can also think of historical parties who prized neighbouring countries coming together as one single superstate, and who did not allow anyone - members or otherwise - to support the independence of those nations. It appears you want this for Scotland.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I do!  High Wycombe is a better place by dint of Poles selling marinaded herring and smoked cheese.  Plus Syrena is a terrific place for lunch.

That is sich a load of PC bollox. 

You are so fucking feart of 'offending' some poor imaginary Polish constituency you have to come up with that ridiculous fawning pish of of a statement. Don't pretend you were being even slightly humourous because you know you weren't. I can spot a faker a mile away.

The Poles in High Wycombe are not the Poles in question here and for you to diminish the point thus is both cowardly and disingenuous!

23 minutes ago, Antlion said:

And so you think England will provide those to govern Scotland? You do realise we've just seen that no one in the London parties was allowed to voice support Scottish statehood? 

I can also think of historical parties who prized neighbouring countries coming together as one single superstate, and who did not allow anyone - members or otherwise - to support the independence of those nations. It appears you want this for Scotland.

More bollox from the BolloxMeister!

11 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

More bollox from the BolloxMeister!

Really having to do double duty since hehehaw disappeared, aren't you?

I really do wonder at the wisdom of BritNats thinking that making their ranks look filled with attention-seeking weirdos will do the cause of Britannia any good. Of course, the obvious answer is that you don't give a fuck about either Scotland or the UK, but have realised that you can gain responses (attention, yay! People acknowledging you!) by posting abuse under different names on a largely pro-independence forum.

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

Really having to do double duty since hehehaw disappeared, aren't you?

I really do wonder at the wisdom of BritNats thinking that making their ranks look filled with attention-seeking weirdos will do the cause of Britannia any good. Of course, the obvious answer is that you don't give a fuck about either Scotland or the UK, but have realised that you can gain responses (attention, yay! People acknowledging you!) by posting abuse under different names on a largely pro-independence forum.

Different names !........Admin please check my email and see if I'm registered to other accounts!!!! I think not......

Obvious I don't give a fuck about Scotland or UK .......eh?   How you arrive at your conclusions is beyond me.........and pretty much everyone on here no doubt...I notice your comments get minimal approval from other posters despite you desperately trying to garner kudos from the other Scot Nats on here.

I don't need attention from deadheads like yourself. In fact I will state publicly that I prefer not engage in public debate with you, Antlion, because I consider you to be hidebound.

That's a fair point and one I cannae argue with.......but they can keep their noses out of Scottish politics.....just sell us the pickled herring, the smoked cheese, spiced sausage.......and those lovely wee choccy  wafer biscuits!

How very inclusive.
Swap polish for English and the yoons on here would be seething.

1 minute ago, mjw said:

How very inclusive.
Swap polish for English and the yoons on here would be seething.

And rightly so...... It's the Polish in Poland I was referring to, obviously , not the Polish in the UK......The English are entitled to comment  on and influence Scottish politics because god knows we can't stop telling them how the fuck they should be carrying on!

The Polish community in Scotland will have a big say in the outcome of the referendum. Having had the "Vote No to stay in the EU" slogan handed to them as an utter fallacy, expect a complete u-turn in voting intentions from them this time round - along with the rest of our European citizens. Indy2 will be shootie-in for Yes as long as it's handled properly. And I've not seen a hint of Nicola Sturgeon dropping a ball all the way through the 2015 and 2016 elections nor the EU referendum. 

The others have blown like sheets in a gale - particularly Ruth.