When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The BritNats, yes; he absolutely adores the jingoistic concept of good old Blighty, forever ruling the waves of the imagination.

Us BritNats as you refer to us are keeping this topic from sinking to the bottom of the forum.You should be grateful really.

22 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Us BritNats as you refer to us are keeping this topic from sinking to the bottom of the forum.You should be grateful really.

If it really is the Britnats keeping this topic alive shouldn't you follow your leader Ruthie's advice, stop constantly talking about a second referendum and just move on?  

Must be painful reading for you all, a topic that just won't sink out of sight even though you're continually posting on it.

Whoever voted no in 2014 is destined for hell. Shame on you, you have been divided and conquered by britannia. First and last post in here.

Satan has a special seat for you treacherous traitors. An embarrassing group of turncoats

I like the cut of your jib

That morning was one of the only times I have ever cried. Like when william Wallace in braveheart found out the Bruce backstabbed him.

I was so disappointed that people bottled the vote. I'd have gladly put the No voters to death. Families died for this but people's personal greed and fear driven agendas turned Scotland into a laughing stock.

My 9 year old daughter asked why her dad had tears, his country let her generation down. Their deeds would shame all the devil's in hell.

14 minutes ago, Wren Road said:

That morning was one of the only times I have ever cried. Like when william Wallace in braveheart found out the Bruce backstabbed him.

I was so disappointed that people bottled the vote. I'd have gladly put the No voters to death. Families died for this but people's personal greed and fear driven agendas turned Scotland into a laughing stock.

My 9 year old daughter asked why her dad had tears, his country let her generation down. Their deeds would shame all the devil's in hell.

I assume she was born in a test tube lab? Grow a pair ffs.

13 minutes ago, Cream Cheese said:

I assume she was born in a test tube lab? Grow a pair ffs.

If you want to come and tell her that she was grown in a test tube then feel free, my username is a giveaway of a street in greenock. Find a big industrial laundry and you are there. You can tell her all about Pyrex while I send you home with different glassware lodged in your spleen.

I bet your mother hates you,entitled little fauntleroy. More than welcome Billy big bollocks 

As soon as Braveheart was mentioned i was in tears.....of laughter.An Australian making a film in Ireland.Mind you i didn't realise families had died i voted by post i missed that.

19 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

As soon as Braveheart was mentioned i was in tears.....of laughter.An Australian making a film in Ireland.Mind you i didn't realise families had died i voted by post i missed that.

Why are unionists so obsessed with Braveheart?

That's obviously a rhetorical question - we all know the answer. I'm just interested in what your answer would be.

Edited by Gordon EF

Why are unionists so obsessed with Braveheart?

That's obviously a rhetorical question - we all know the answer. I'm just interested in what your answer would be.

I think you'll find tear stained daftie a few posts up is your man for Braveheart.The best bit is "people died for this" but he's having them put to death for not voting how he wanted them to [emoji23][emoji23] Now even you must see how unstable that post was.