When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

I think you'll find tear stained daftie a few posts up is your man for Braveheart.The best bit is "people died for this" but he's having them put to death for not voting how he wanted them to emoji23.pngemoji23.png Now even you must see how unstable that post was.

Well obviously, aye. The guy is either on the wind up or a lunatic.

I'm interested in the almost Pavlovian response of unionists to any mention of that film though. And why the vast majority of the times I hear it mentioned, it's from a unionist.

Well obviously, aye. The guy is either on the wind up or a lunatic.

I'm interested in the almost Pavlovian response of unionists to any mention of that film though. And why the vast majority of the times I hear it mentioned, it's from a unionist.

Quite like the film but its unstable to form a political philosophy and lifestyle around it.Mind you in Greenock....

Lol called a daftie from a forfar bumpkin. As I said. Satan has your seat, enjoy paying for your queen and country. Shame on you.

And the film qoute was just about a feeling of betrayal, like when you went with your union jack boxers and voted no.Tut tut

Unionists are so easy to upset, a quivering shower of simpletons. Enjoy a free Scotland when it happens lads. Can see a mass exodus of bumpkin no mark combine harvesters trotting down to beg for a field in Carlisle.

The worst kind, worse than Sevco fans IMO

Lol called a daftie from a forfar bumpkin. As I said. Satan has your seat, enjoy paying for your queen and country. Shame on you.

And the film qoute was just about a feeling of betrayal, like when you went with your union jack boxers and voted no.Tut tut

Not lived in Forfar for 33 years actually.Edinburgh in fact which makes Greenock and its people look......well like Greenock.Anyway i digress.You weren't betrayed to be honest because nobody promised you anything vote wise in the first place.In fact such was the confidence in the "tick tock" brigade that a fair few of your "mates" that said they were voting YES must have crept into the booth and voted NO selling you down the river.I on the other hand was a straight NO and upfront and honest.If i was you I'd hunt down some of your supposed YES voting mates grill them about their lies and make them confess to their "betrayal".Make me sick people like that.Go get them tiger...

2 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

Quite like the film but its unstable to form a political philosophy and lifestyle around it.Mind you in Greenock....

Well aye, obviously. Nobody's suggesting it isn't.

I could say the same for Lord of the Rings. Why the unionist obsession with Braveheart?

Well aye, obviously. Nobody's suggesting it isn't.

I could say the same for Lord of the Rings. Why the unionist obsession with Braveheart?

I think it's an off the shelf metaphor for the half daft kind of McGlashan brand of separatist.Not suggesting the majority but for some "if the shoe fits"...

Yep, chat about Braveheart is the sole domain of slavering Unionists and I include ones who are on the wind up like this Wren Road boy in that.

All very strange behaviour. Making up daft caricatures of other people's opinions/nationality doesn't say much for these proud Scots' self esteem.

I think it's an off the shelf metaphor for the half daft kind of McGlashan brand of separatist.Not suggesting the majority but for some "if the shoe fits"...

Or more accurately unionists haven't yet come up with a credible positive argument in favour of the union and the status quo so have simply reverted to lazy insults and clichés. If they felt so confident in their position they could articulate why and not display so much fear over another referendum. The irony is that this attitude saw support from iscotland go from a stable 30% for decades to almost 50% within 2 years....much like the written press and bbc there isn't a lot of self awareness at play within the unionist camp.

Or more accurately unionists haven't yet come up with a credible positive argument in favour of the union and the status quo so have simply reverted to lazy insults and clichés. If they felt so confident in their position they could articulate why and not display so much fear over another referendum. The irony is that this attitude saw support from iscotland go from a stable 30% for decades to almost 50% within 2 years....much like the written press and bbc there isn't a lot of self awareness at play within the unionist Seems fair enough.

Presumably the same causes create the "slavering yoon" "servile Britnat" patter though ?

Within a decade we will be independent. For the glory of the youth, must suck to be an old Angus fossil full of hate.

Join our side, we are full of hope.

Nic>Kez>Roof

Rock on mate im joining now you've convinced me.Any policy on free parking for Massey Fergusons or complimentary nicky tams ? I feel im ready for the great leap forward with Kim Jung Sturgeon the Dear Leader and im in possesion of my own overalls.

57 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

And why is it so important that it was made by and starred an Australian and filmed mostly in Ireland?

Just now, Loondave1 said:

I think if someone uses it as a measure of Scottishness or as representative of Scottish history it's pretty ridiculous.

And who's done either of those things?

It clearly is a representation of Scottish history, to some degree. As in, it's a film about events in Scottish history. Don't take this as a cue to tell us all about how it isn't historically accurate. We know. It's a film.

6 hours ago, Wren Road said:

f**k you, Queen loving tramp. I hope you are raped by a herd of wildebeest

I'm known quite well by my pro-royalist stance on here.

5 hours ago, Wren Road said:

If you want to come and tell her that she was grown in a test tube then feel free, my username is a giveaway of a street in greenock. Find a big industrial laundry and you are there. You can tell her all about Pyrex while I send you home with different glassware lodged in your spleen.

I bet your mother hates you,entitled little fauntleroy. More than welcome Billy big bollocks 

3ba4efb40c4ad144ecefd9f21a89793b9f88aac0