When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

I think if someone uses it as a measure of Scottishness or as representative of Scottish history it's pretty ridiculous.

Scottish history, sadly, is littered with people who would sell Scotland down the river to enrich themselves. Perhaps it's a national trait, if such things exist.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Rock on mate im joining now you've convinced me.Any policy on free parking for Massey Fergusons or complimentary nicky tams ? I feel im ready for the great leap forward with Kim Jung Sturgeon the Dear Leader and im in possesion of my own overalls.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if it's adoration of unquestionable leaders who owe their position to the Party and not the people, you'll be better placed staying in the UK. There the monarch will virtually be on your doorstep (as well as a variety of dukes and princes you can bow before and offer gracious presents at Christmas), a whole House of Lords decked in ermine will encourage proles like you to appreciate their wisdom, and Theresa May will reign supreme over Scotland (despite her party having one seat here). Yes, if it's North Korean levels of worship of the ruling elite and contempt for democracy you're after, I really think you'd be better wanting to keep Scotland owned by the UKplc.

You might never have it so "good" in a Scotland that doesn't know its rightful place as a dominion of North Britain.

Edited by Antlion

3 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Actually what is the SNP plan to get rid of the monarchy ? I think it slipped down the back of the sofa when Wee Nic was congratulating her on her long reign.

Monarchist rages at SNP for not planning to get rid of monarchy!!11!!11111

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:

Actually what is the SNP plan to get rid of the monarchy ? I think it slipped down the back of the sofa when Wee Nic was congratulating her on her long reign.

They don't have one. Apparently the SNP are happy to have the monarchy continue as a Scottish monarchy until the people want rid. Which is why I would vote for a Republican Party in an independent Scotland.

What are the regionalist parties' (any of them) plans for abolishing the monarchy?

A posh elderly Fermer living in Edinburgh gents, it's a lost cause

Fwiw people are entitled to their opinions and may not want independence or support the SNP I get that, fair enough, but the hatred that comes from some towards the SNP/Indy, when all they/people want is self determination for Scotland really depresses me

What a minter of a country we are, IMO

They don't have one. Apparently the SNP are happy to have the monarchy continue as a Scottish monarchy until the people want rid. Which is why I would vote for a Republican Party in an independent Scotland.

What are the regionalist parties' (any of them) plans for abolishing the monarchy?

Nae idea to be fair but i just thought when accused of being a monarchist that would come from people with an active anti monarchal policy as it annoys them so much.

A posh elderly Fermer living in Edinburgh gents, it's a lost cause

Fwiw people are entitled to their opinions and may not want independence or support the SNP I get that, fair enough, but the hatred that comes from some towards the SNP/Indy, when all they/people want is self determination for Scotland really depresses me

What a minter of a country we are, IMO

I take issue with "elderly" i really do.I pay my fare to the Bell Rock buffet 1320Lichtie.

35 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Actually what is the SNP plan to get rid of the monarchy ? 

I don't think they actually have one, apart from a promise to have a referendum at some point in the future if the electorate want it. That's that democracy thing again.

What's your view Loon? Do you really think that being born into the royal family automatically makes someone a better person than you are?

45 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Lol what an avi. You let your club die, a traitor to your country. Most possibly a sex offender. Another clown hated by his mother. I would cheer an acid attack on your union jack contacts 

I refer you to my previous post, I'm not a faceless warrior. What a minter. The definition of a VL. 

3 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

Rock on mate im joining now you've convinced me.Any policy on free parking for Massey Fergusons or complimentary nicky tams ? I feel im ready for the great leap forward with Kim Jung Sturgeon the Dear Leader and im in possesion of my own overalls.

I'm not your mate, an Angus farmer which hates his people. The type of tink who harvests rice in his beard. I bet you fucking reek of shit

Lol at you 

7 hours ago, Wren Road said:

Lol what an avi. You let your club die, a traitor to your country. Most possibly a sex offender. Another clown hated by his mother. I would cheer an acid attack on your union jack contacts 

I refer you to my previous post, I'm not a faceless warrior. What a minter. The definition of a VL. 

7 hours ago, Wren Road said:

I'm not your mate, an Angus farmer which hates his people. The type of tink who harvests rice in his beard. I bet you fucking reek of shit

Lol at you 

My oh my! That crushing NO vote in 2014 really unhinged you, find' t it? Seek help mate before your head finally explodes.

I don't think they actually have one, apart from a promise to have a referendum at some point in the future if the electorate want it. That's that democracy thing again.

What's your view Loon? Do you really think that being born into the royal family automatically makes someone a better person than you are?

I never said i was born into the Royal family.I jest.No i have always been anti monarchy unfortunately most parties won't touch that issue with a barge pole especially in Scotland.