When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So was Glenminter discharged from hospital after his aneurysm? Hope he's ok, although given it was probably a Scottish hospital he was almost certainly in an utter fury that he received treatment from something funded by the tax of horrible nasty nationalists.

In fact the surgeon probably sewed a picture of Nicola Sturgeon on to his heart.

12 hours ago, Malky3 said:

I wouldn't give up on Scotland too soon Glenanover. The majority of Scots voted No and will always vote No. That's the reason these sad and desperate Nationalists are being so abusive. 

Just laugh at them and the failure of their dreams. 

I just despise Scottish nationalists and the snp Malky. They have ruined Scotland. 

After 2014 if they had accepted the result snd moved on things might be different. Unfortunately they haven't. From their disruptive marches to the way the snp conduct themselves, I can't be bothered with it anymore.

I just despise Scottish nationalists and the snp Malky. They have ruined Scotland. 
After 2014 if they had accepted the result snd moved on things might be different. Unfortunately they haven't. From their disruptive marches to the way the snp conduct themselves, I can't be bothered with it anymore.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

10 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Are they?

"Screaming abuse" eh?

All of them?

You'd have to include me in that statement for it to be true.

I didn't say "all of them" as you well know but it is the most obvious feature today of the nationalist movement and of the SNP. 

There is no attempt to make a positive case for Independence. When the GERs Report showed the stark reality of the £13Bn benefit of being in the Union the response was to rubbish the GERs Report that had been produced by the Scottish Government.

"Scotland will be vastly different when Independent" they argued. Indeed it will when you have to cut spending year on year by 7% of GDP. What will go first? Pensions? Benefits? The NHS? If nationalists were honest and showed how they'd trim public spending perhaps we could have a real debate on the efficiancy within our public services. Maybe there are good spending reductions that could be made? Cost efficiencies could have been a vote winner but Nationalists prefer to deny, to lie and then to abuse. That's why it's a busted flush. 

Where there is debate to be had and a chance to convince others that nationalists miss the opportunity every time. Look at the SNP in power. They take over one of the highest regarded educational systems in the world and destroy it. Nicola Sturgeons damaging recruitment freeze when Health Minister has caused nothing but angst, pain and suffering to those who rely on the devolved Scottish NHS. How about the catastrophic mishandling of the amalgamation of the Police forces that saw the closure of regional 999 service centres, staff shortages, rising call wait times and a huge amount of overtime being paid to serving police officers on a far higher salary to take calls in the service centre. All without the training to input the details of the call onto the relevant computer systems? How about the loss making nationalisation of Prestwick Airport which seems to only be used by US personnel on a junket to Trump Turnbury thrse days? Or the money wasted handing over Fergusons Shipyard to one of their biggest donors only for him to land up accusing the government of struggling to do Standard Grade Economics? 

Theres no plan, no positive campaign, no ability, no honesty and no trust in a party whose former leader has been charged with numerous sex offences, whose high profile MP was caught and confessed to embezzling charity money due to foodbanks, whose rising star lawyer was found guilty of mishandling trust funds, and whose most experienced parliamentarian served time for domestic abuse. The SNP is the party of choice for Scotlands homophobes like Brian Souter who tried desperately to keep Section 28 and its the home of Swivel Eyed ABE xenophobe loons. Its so bad  many Nationalists view the SNP as nothing more than a means to an end. 

Maybe if Nationalists changed their attitude and explained the benefit of seperating from our biggest and most historic partners in the most successful political union of all time I might be able to see their point. Maybe if the produced a credible and costed plan that showed how an Independent Scotland would make our public sector leaner and more efficient I could vote for it. But whilst Nationalists continue to scream abuse at the heroic 55% who saved Scotland from Salmond it'll always be a big "no thanks..... Not ever" from me. 

Just now, Malky3 said:

I didn't say "all of them" as you well know but it is the most obvious feature today of the nationalist movement and of the SNP. 

There is no attempt to make a positive case for Independence. When the GERs Report showed the stark reality of the £13Bn benefit of being in the Union the response was to rubbish the GERs Report that had been produced by the Scottish Government.

"Scotland will be vastly different when Independent" they argued. Indeed it will when you have to cut spending year on year by 7% of GDP. What will go first? Pensions? Benefits? The NHS? If nationalists were honest and showed how they'd trim public spending perhaps we could have a real debate on the efficiancy within our public services. Maybe there are good spending reductions that could be made? Cost efficiencies could have been a vote winner but Nationalists prefer to deny, to lie and then to abuse. That's why it's a busted flush. 

Where there is debate to be had and a chance to convince others that nationalists miss the opportunity every time. Look at the SNP in power. They take over one of the highest regarded educational systems in the world and destroy it. Nicola Sturgeons damaging recruitment freeze when Health Minister has caused nothing but angst, pain and suffering to those who rely on the devolved Scottish NHS. How about the catastrophic mishandling of the amalgamation of the Police forces that saw the closure of regional 999 service centres, staff shortages, rising call wait times and a huge amount of overtime being paid to serving police officers on a far higher salary to take calls in the service centre. All without the training to input the details of the call onto the relevant computer systems? How about the loss making nationalisation of Prestwick Airport which seems to only be used by US personnel on a junket to Trump Turnbury thrse days? Or the money wasted handing over Fergusons Shipyard to one of their biggest donors only for him to land up accusing the government of struggling to do Standard Grade Economics? 

Theres no plan, no positive campaign, no ability, no honesty and no trust in a party whose former leader has been charged with numerous sex offences, whose high profile MP was caught and confessed to embezzling charity money due to foodbanks, whose rising star lawyer was found guilty of mishandling trust funds, and whose most experienced parliamentarian served time for domestic abuse. The SNP is the party of choice for Scotlands homophobes like Brian Souter who tried desperately to keep Section 28 and its the home of Swivel Eyed ABE xenophobe loons. Its so bad  many Nationalists view the SNP as nothing more than a means to an end. 

Maybe if Nationalists changed their attitude and explained the benefit of seperating from our biggest and most historic partners in the most successful political union of all time I might be able to see their point. Maybe if the produced a credible and costed plan that showed how an Independent Scotland would make our public sector leaner and more efficient I could vote for it. But whilst Nationalists continue to scream abuse at the heroic 55% who saved Scotland from Salmond it'll always be a big "no thanks..... Not ever" from me. 

Should you not just Skype wee Glenminter directly and the 2 of you could do your mutual wankathon in private ????

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:
39 minutes ago, hearthammer said:
Should you not just Skype wee Glenminter directly and the 2 of you could do your mutual wankathon in private ????

Did you actually bother reading that drivel?

No.  I saw who the "author" was and the length of the scribe, then went to the next post.

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

14122754_giphy(3).gif.e7a0efe66252b77efebb39089479fc85.gif

3 hours ago, hearthammer said:

No.  I saw who the "author" was and the length of the scribe, then went to the next post.

TLDR is the accepted response in this situation. 

And,  good try with 'cloche-fin'.     It's actually 'tête de noeud'  (if you're interested)        

HTH    :)

(I know, nobody likes a smart arse, but I do live in France. )

Edited by cyderspaceman

18 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

TLDR is the accepted response in this situation. 

And,  good try with 'cloche-fin'.     It's actually 'tête de noeud'  (if you're interested)        

HTH    :)

(I know, nobody likes a smart arse, but I do live in France. )

I bow to le monsieur's superior francais.  Did it in school and went for the literal from memory.  As long as the sentiment was correct  😀