When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Start up costs are accounted for, therefore start up costs are in the accounts.  Please do prove otherwise.

They may be in the accounts but they are not in the figures I quoted when you made your false claim.  As you made the claim that startup costs were included, onus is on you to prove that is the case.  Of course you won't be able to do it as I have already told you that IT costs are not included and other costs were transferred from Central Government.  

The breakdown of costs is contained in the report as is the accounting policies for capitalisation and therefore taking all this into account your claim is quite clearly fabricated shite.

Edited by strichener

They may be in the accounts but they are not in the figures I quoted when you made your false claim.  As you made the claim that startup costs were included, onus is on you to prove that is the case.  Of course you won't be able to do it as I have already told you that IT costs are not included and other costs were transferred from Central Government.  

The breakdown of costs is contained in the report as is the accounting policies for capitalisation and therefore taking all this into account your claim is quite clearly fabricated shite.

Aye, Audit Scotland says you're talking shite. Not me. Audit Scotland.

2 hours ago, strichener said:

They may be in the accounts but they are not in the figures I quoted

So, the accounts are not in the figures you quoted but they are totally accurate and factual and they are the accounts and santa exists and I haven't made up anything or whatever, right?

55 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

So, the accounts are not in the figures you quoted but they are totally accurate and factual and they are the accounts and santa exists and I haven't made up anything or whatever, right?

Still no startup costs quoted.  I think you can stop digging now. 

5 minutes ago, strichener said:

Still no startup costs quoted.  I think you can stop digging now. 

All things considered I would normally find your continued existence inexplicable.  You don't seem to give a shit for some reason. Beats me.

Oh.  HR costs are startup costs because you have to engage agencies in order to recruit appropriate staff.  I know this because Social Security Scotland were nice enough to give me an interview (via Hayes agency who charged money, can you imagine?) I have given up on your existence. I hope that's ok. 

9 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I would like to know what north sea oil expert Sir Peter Wood of Fraser and Allender thinks about the SNP repealing the OBFA.

I'm sure he's still compiling the dossier( dotting the i's crossing the t's) on those dastardly dealings when Sir Ian Wood funded SNP political campaigns.

9 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

All things considered I would normally find your continued existence inexplicable.  You don't seem to give a shit for some reason. Beats me.

Oh.  HR costs are startup costs because you have to engage agencies in order to recruit appropriate staff.  I know this because Social Security Scotland were nice enough to give me an interview (via Hayes agency who charged money, can you imagine?) I have given up on your existence. I hope that's ok. 

:lol:

Makes a claim, fails to substantiate claim.  Deflects, obfuscates.  Baxter in a nutshell.

The UK government agreed to contribute up to £200m under the fiscal framework for the implementation of the new devolved powers.  So exactly how much of the administration costs of SSS are startup costs?  Do you have anything, anything at all to substantiate your claim?  Let's remember that you also didn't restrict your claim to SSS so what evidence do you have that Revenue Scotland's running costs are including startup costs after 3 years of operating?  

BTW, you shouldn't have applied to be a tea boy at some minor agency of the Scottish Government, you should go straight for the official spokesperson role as head of nationalist propaganda. 

Also interesting that you applied for a job after retiring at 55 as an IT Engineer.  You are a fantasist as well as being full of shit.

Edited by strichener

4 hours ago, strichener said:

Also interesting that you applied for a job after retiring at 55 as an IT Engineer.  You are a fantasist as well as being full of shit.

I was working last year and retired in September, dickhead. The interview was for a three month contract.

Interesting to note that on a phone-in this afternoon on LBC Radio on Scottish Independence, by far the majority of those who called to voice support for the union, were from Glasgow and the west of Scotland. Some of these  actually claimed to be British and proud of it!

Interesting to note that on a phone-in this afternoon on LBC Radio on Scottish Independence, by far the majority of those who called to voice support for the union, were from Glasgow and the west of Scotland. Some of these  actually claimed to be British and proud of it!

How craven was the host, he just couldnt get it.

17 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

I thought that the man from Fife that called in to Majid's show was not treated fair, Majid doing his usual butting in mid sentence.  I switched off the radio when Majid said that the decision to hold a referendum on Scottish Independence was at westminster, not Holyrood. 

Majid seems to preach about democracy, yet would deny the same to Scotland.     

The guy, Bill from Fife was on a couple of weeks ago.  Majid didn't cover himself with glory on that occasion either.

13 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The guy, Bill from Fife was on a couple of weeks ago.  Majid didn't cover himself with glory on that occasion either.

I heard a couple of weeks back him totally twisting a caller’s words, when the lad suggested that Nawaz had no say on whether Scotland should request a referendum. He claimed the caller was a bigot and stating that he, Nawaz, should have no OPINION whatsoever on Scottish independence, when the guy was simply stating as fact that it would be up to a Scottish Parliament to request a ref. Nawaz made an absolute fool of himself. Loves to make out he’s being victimised, even if he has to invent what people are saying to do it.