M9 Crash near Stirling

HB the man who knows nothing and thinks he knows everything.

The thickest and most insignificant poster on Pie and Bovril.

I see the clown Sergeant is spouting pish as always.

You are easily the thickest poster on Pie and Bovril.

I note some inconsistency in the statements provided, m'lud.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume you have the day off today, given the frequency of your posting indicates you're constantly monitoring this?

Holidays we're all entitled to them.

That is plain wrong and thankfully wouldn't happen here.

No it isn't and I wouldn't know.

Can't remember if there was a police presence for the Church parade or not.

There more than likely won't be any police for the Black parade either.

What abuse of authority?

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Fourteen years service and quite correctly proud of it.

What have you done for your community in that time?

Community my arse. I wasn't a copper, but was in the forces and all this shite about serving the country / community was used by the no marks that scrapped by the entry exams and did just enough to avoid being kicked out.

You think because you wear a blue suit every day, that you do more than anyone else? Everyone has a part to play in a community regardless of the job they do.

Community my arse. I wasn't a copper, but was in the forces and all this shite about serving the country / community was used by the no marks that scrapped by the entry exams and did just enough to avoid being kicked out.

You think because you wear a blue suit every day, that you do more than anyone else? Everyone has a part to play in a community regardless of the job they do.

I got exceptionally high marks in the exams and have never came near being kicked out.

You are correct in your assertion everybody has a part to play in the community but I would argue I do more than most to help mine.

If you don't agree then that is an opinion you are more than entitled to hold.

No it isn't and I wouldn't know.

Can't remember if there was a police presence for the Church parade or not.

There more than likely won't be any police for the Black parade either.

So groups are allowed to hold up traffic, disrupt the public and cause delays to everyday life whenever they want?

I would say that is a neglect of duty not to police it for the protection of marchers if nothing else.

Seriously bro, I'd stick to grot sites when you're online. You're doing this badly wrong and you don't even sound like you're getting any fun out of it. Go bash one out and have a cup of tea and the world's not such a bad place any more.

I got exceptionally high marks in the exams and have never came near being kicked out.

You are correct in your assertion everybody has a part to play in the community but I would argue I do more than most to help mine.

If you don't agree then that is an opinion you are more than entitled to hold.

I'm aware of my rights, but thanks all the same.

You get paid to do your job. Folk that go the extra mile in their own time for their communities are the real heroes. The unpaid carers that hold down a job and look after a loved one, the folk that fork out a small fortune and get their badges / pvg etc to run youth clubs.

So groups are allowed to hold up traffic, disrupt the public and cause delays to everyday life whenever they want?

I would say that is a neglect of duty not to police it for the protection of marchers if nothing else.

We're not talking about marching down Princes Street on a Saturday afternoon here.

The 11/1s were submitted timeously, giving all the parade details, start time, route, finish time, return route and time, parade organiser name of band anticipated number of participants and anticipated number of spectators.

The police decided not to send any personnel, probably (rightly) judging it a negligible risk/non-contentious.

That's not the first time we've had no police, and it won't be the last under the current circumstances.

Now that I think about it there were police at the Church parade, they stopped and asked me which church we were going to.

We're not talking about marching down Princes Street on a Saturday afternoon here.

The 11/1s were submitted timeously, giving all the parade details, start time, route, finish time, return route and time, parade organiser name of band anticipated number of participants and anticipated number of spectators.

The police decided not to send any personnel, probably (rightly) judging it a negligible risk/non-contentious.

That's not the first time we've had no police, and it won't be the last under the current circumstances.

Now that I think about it there were police at the Church parade, they stopped and asked me which church we were going to.

I personally think that any parade should be policed no matter the venue or organisation.

How can it be safe for highways to be blocked and noone there to stop peoplr walking/driving through it?

^^^ Showed up with a gun and handcuffs to the Mickey Mouse and Snow White parade at eurodisney

^^^^Comes in with idiotic comment showing hom to be very thick.

Try marching any parade through Scottish streets with no police there and it would be chaos.

Idiots like you would want to just drive through it.

I personally think that any parade should be policed no matter the venue or organisation.

How can it be safe for highways to be blocked and noone there to stop peoplr walking/driving through it?

Get in touch with the Commander of Omagh Division PSNI, I'm sure he'll take your views on board.

^^^^Comes in with idiotic comment showing hom to be very thick.

Try marching any parade through Scottish streets with no police there and it would be chaos.

Idiots like you would want to just drive through it.

I must have picked up concussion from the flying shrapnel of your head which has exploded into 1000 pieces

Archived