Which bugs do you kill?

I try not too, unless they invade my personal space. Cannot stand anything that flys though.

This appeared at my work today. Ive kept away from it the best i could, no idea what it even is except from a giant moth thing.

post-45470-14368209938817_thumb.jpg

Moths are beautiful IMO. I kinda think bluebottles are too, with that electric pink/green/blue oily sheen they have.

Amazing stuff everywhere in the world around us.

Edit: some c**t's going to put up a picture of Buffalo Bill now, aren't they? :lol:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

I try not too, unless they invade my personal space. Cannot stand anything that flys though.

This appeared at my work today. Ive kept away from it the best i could, no idea what it even is except from a giant moth thing.

Looks like the same thing I saw outside last week. The thing was massive;

post-15201-14368214607631_thumb.jpg

Looks it! Definitely some form of moth, but never seen one so big. Was tempted to poke it but watched too many horrors on the sci-fi channel lately

Moths are beautiful IMO. I kinda think bluebottles are too, with that electric pink/green/blue oily sheen they have.

Amazing stuff everywhere in the world around us.

Edit: some c**t's going to put up a picture of Buffalo Bill now, aren't they? :lol:

Close. Satchmo is more apposite ;)

When i worked in malcolm allans me and the boss used to kill the blubottles with the butchers knifes and dustbin lids like proper gladiators. I chopped one in half in mid air once.

These days i regularly find a spider in the bath with a half bottle of my good shower gel poured on it. I dont kill anything anymore.

Wasps are the scum of the insect world, always destroy them with no guilt whatsoever. Everything else I feel terrible if I kill them so tend to leave alone, however my girlfriend is terrified of spiders so if she sees one then I have to squish it, which is a shame as they eat most annoying insects.

Pretty much everything bar spiders and bees, spiders I'm 50/50 on, if they will accept my help they can happily go on there way, if they don't then they can end up being squished, bees get a no questions asked free pass they're sound c***s.

Edited by parsforlife

Daddy long legs are sound as f**k; good pest control and they are endearing with their clumsy dancing around.

The entire wasp population can go take a run and jump though; I wouldn't care about the food chain repercussions, they are absolutely vile, pointless little shits.

What else would you kill? Not including survival kills, so you can't say you'd kill a cow if you were hungry enough or anything like that, but to prevent infestation or just because it was fucking annoying, would you kill anything outside of the insect world? And you can't kill indirectly either, no traps or poisons, just with your bare hands/rolled up newspaper/shovel or other weapon I really don't think I could hurt anything other than a spider.