Heart of Midlothian v St. Johnstone, 02/08/2015

He definitely will start unless he has picked up a knock in the last day or so. I hope he starts as well! :)

He'll turn into a fizzing mess within the first 15 minutes. I can't wait.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must be on the same train as me. You can find me in one of the toilets, hiding from the young team.

As long as you keep walking away from the smell of tonic wine, TRS, you should be fine.

If you do get into trouble, just shout "hashtag Perthshire", and I will run to your aid.

^^^

Two pleasurable childhood activities which are still acceptable and possible for me to enjoy.

Congratulations on winning this round. I look forward to the next one.

Saints notoriously bad in the opening game of the season. Would take a 1 1 draw right now and run.

We haven't lost an opening game in recent memory. Just had a look at past results on the Saints website. We haven't lost an opening game in 8 years (4 wins and 4 draws, I think). And that's as far back as the website results go, so it could be even longer.

We lost away to Hearts a few years ago did we not? Think that was the game Mackay got sent off for not having eyes in the back of his head

We haven't lost an opening game in recent memory. Just had a look at past results on the Saints website. We haven't lost an opening game in 8 years (4 wins and 4 draws, I think). And that's as far back as the website results go, so it could be even longer.

really !!! Wow. A lot better than I thought then. I stand corrected .

Yeah, correct. I misread it and I now look like a total mug.

Your overall point still stands though tbf

Keep forgetting StandFrees back, can't wait for a 1-0 loss to be greeted with posts about us being relegated and how Liam Craigs shit

Archived