andriod boxes / Kodi

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 04:09, 19QOS19 said:

Anybody else getting tired of hearing Never Gonna Give You Up? :lol:

Happened to me the other day :lol: didn't realise Rick-rolling was back. I'm delighted.

I got an add on called sports mania(although he actual app is called sports Nation HD) which is brilliant.  It has all the usual stuff plus any games on Hearts, Hibs, Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen TV are on there.   It's £26 for six months but well worth it.  It's really well set out and gives you a simple list of all the games that are on and what channels from so you don't have any messing about finding streams.

https://sportsmania.eu/payments/signup

23 hours ago, Eric said:

I got an add on called sports mania(although he actual app is called sports Nation HD) which is brilliant.  It has all the usual stuff plus any games on Hearts, Hibs, Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen TV are on there.   It's £26 for six months but well worth it.  It's really well set out and gives you a simple list of all the games that are on and what channels from so you don't have any messing about finding streams.

Signed up today.Went for 1 month@£12 subscription.Watched golf.tennis and rugby all in hd with no buffering.Easy to sign up and install addon. 

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

I thought the whole reason about this was getting stuff for free. Can anyone explain why I shouldn't just find streams on laptop from numerous sources?

The quality and reliability should be better on a paid service. Someone at work recommended a paid one to me, but I cant remember the name! He said its easier to use to, you just pick the match, rather than having to troll through streams.

Given that the only football I might use Kodi for is stuff on BT2, Id be better off paying for that than a paid kodi addon. 

Its a bit like newsgroups v torrents. Torrents will work, generally, but stuff is usually easier to find on newsgroups and the downloads usually much faster.

On 26 August 2016 at 20:29, jimmy boo said:

I thought the whole reason about this was getting stuff for free. Can anyone explain why I shouldn't just find streams on laptop from numerous sources?

True, don't know why anyone would pay when there's always links somewhere? 

Hallow tv , sports devil, etc I Always get great links from these.

The quality and reliability should be better on a paid service. Someone at work recommended a paid one to me, but I cant remember the name! He said its easier to use to, you just pick the match, rather than having to troll through streams.

Given that the only football I might use Kodi for is stuff on BT2, Id be better off paying for that than a paid kodi addon. 

Its a bit like newsgroups v torrents. Torrents will work, generally, but stuff is usually easier to find on newsgroups and the downloads usually much faster.

Forgive my ignorance bud.....newsgroups?

8 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Forgive my ignorance bud.....newsgroups?

God, Im not that old am I? :lol:

Originally they were kind of like forums before such things existed then evolved to file sharing networks. Like p2p you need a client (newsgroup reader) to download stuff but theres no seeding by individual users, it all comes from the newsgroup server(s). Generally you have to pay to access the servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Zemtv is good.

In the Alpha app there is a Joker link where it has boxsets, movies and I just noticed they have a sports channels bit. I already have skygo and virgin anytime on my tablet ( although the virgin anytime has been acting up lately) but will test out the sports channels this weekend.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-alpha-add-on-kodi/ Pretty sure I found the Alpha app on here but heres a link for anyone interested.

On 25 August 2016 at 20:22, Eric said:

Quite tempted to go for this as I am sick of chasing links for games.

how do u get nation hd in thr first place?