andriod boxes / Kodi

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, Mr X said:
Anyone tried this lot?
https://www.ultimatetv.org/
Claims to be able to record while offline and the EPG is one of the best looking Ive seen. Reasonably cheap too.
I think they were giving away free trials on facebook

How would Firestick users manage to record and does it have the usual US/ world sports channels etc? No idea which one mine is...friend of a friend...£50 for 6 months and all back up and running fine.

No idea on either, thats why I asked if anyone had used them :lol:

54 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

One of the big players Gears reloaded has been raided by the FBI

https://torrentfreak.com/gears-reloaded-fbi-took-everything-says-iptv-boss-omi-in-a-hellcat-191121/

Seems like a bit of a dick, tbh. Also looks like the arrest is as much to do with tax evasion than the IPTV streaming.

How would Firestick users manage to record and does it have the usual US/ world sports channels etc? No idea which one mine is...friend of a friend...£50 for 6 months and all back up and running fine.
They can't unless they have highend pc with a full hdmi socket.

There would be market for a recording device with full hdmi recording capabilities.
Unfortunately, copyright clowns would shut it down

They can't unless they have highend pc with a full hdmi socket.

There would be market for a recording device with full hdmi recording capabilities.
Unfortunately, copyright clowns would shut it down
You'd think the Chinese would come up with something.

They do have the US channels and claim you can record one channel while watching another, ie 2 streams.

There's more info on their Facebook page. I've messaged them to ask about recording

On 22/11/2019 at 14:37, Mr X said:

Anyone tried this lot?

https://www.ultimatetv.org/

Claims to be able to record while offline and the EPG is one of the best looking Ive seen. Reasonably cheap too.

I think they were giving away free trials on facebook

Signed up for a trial with this lot tonight. Didnt use their app as I dont have a firestick but in general they look really good. All the streams I tried worked, quality was really good and theres the usual range of UK, US and international channels, along with a decent VOD section.

Seriously considering buying a firestick and signing up to get the full EPG

Signed up for a trial with this lot tonight. Didnt use their app as I dont have a firestick but in general they look really good. All the streams I tried worked, quality was really good and theres the usual range of UK, US and international channels, along with a decent VOD section.
They usually do good deals for black Friday week.

4 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
10 hours ago, Mr X said:

They usually do good deals for black Friday week.

Yes, they already are. £20 for the basic and £30 for the 4K sticks.

On 24/11/2019 at 23:40, Mr X said:

The website is still up but their facebook page has disappeared. If anyone was thinking of signing up with them, Id hold off

• 2 months later...
Using a IPTV for the last few months called Ultravision, it's been pretty decent anyone else use?
How do you go about getting IPTV. Been so long since I used Kodi etc. that I'm very out the loop. I still have a Firestick kicking about. I assume you do it via that?

53 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
On 04/12/2019 at 14:55, Empty It said:
Using a IPTV for the last few months called Ultravision, it's been pretty decent anyone else use?

How do you go about getting IPTV. Been so long since I used Kodi etc. that I'm very out the loop. I still have a Firestick kicking about. I assume you do it via that?

You need a subscription first - I've PMd you about that.

Then you need something to watch it on. You can get apps for the firestick but you can also get apps for some makes of smartTV, android, apple and some subs come with a web player.

I downloaded the IPTV smarters app to my Firestick then my provider sent me log in details once I'd paid him.

8 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I downloaded the IPTV smarters app to my Firestick then my provider sent me log in details once I'd paid him.

Ditto although I use the Platinum app.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
On 04/12/2019 at 14:55, Empty It said:

Worth mentioning that the newer firesticks are much better than the old 1st generation ones.

Currently £15 off at Amazon, £24.99 for the standard or £34.99 for the 4K version.

Worth mentioning that the newer firesticks are much better than the old 1st generation ones.
Currently £15 off at Amazon, £24.99 for the standard or £34.99 for the 4K version.
My original 1st gen is unusable. My current 2nd gen works fine. I've loaded a few latest 4K sticks for friends and they are so much better and faster.

Are there any IPTV companies that still have RTV and CTV? The one I get use hasn't had them since that big raid a few months ago.
I messaged one of the guys that runs it and they said they went through 14 accounts trying to get it back but kept getting banned.
Not a UK company so I figure they're not really bothered if they can get it or not.