Aberdeen v Kilmarnock - 9/8/15

We've won our last seven games against Killie and I can't see that changing this weekend tbh.

Looking forward to screaming bile at the old Sevconians they've employed.

3-0 r boyz.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to stay focused and not let complacency creep in here, killie still have players that can cause us problems. Hopefully Thursday won't take too much out of us but as we have shown we have a bit of depth to the squad now.

Any win will do tbh, would be happy with that.

Hopefully 2-1 at full time. 0-0 in the extra time and then Aberdeen win 40-39 on penalties. Maybe then we could sneak a draw.

3-0 to Aberdeen hopefully we will play better and get some decent chances for Boyd to have a go at. I would also suggest that we play Mcculloch instead of Hamill. My formation and selection would be.

McDonald

Smith Findlay Connolly Westlake

Mcculloch Robinson

Kiltie Higginbotham McKenzie

Boyd

2-1 Aberdeen. After celebrating their 2-0 win in the Europa League, Aberdeen will play their youth team against us, as the first team are still recovering from their Euro parties. Boyd will score and Kilmarnock's first shot on goal will be on the 84th minute.

Hopefully Aberdeen get through on Thursday and with that Sunday could either be anti-climatic or they could be buzzing, having saw how hopeless Killie looked on Saturday and given the that they have a third of the worst Rangers team in history at their disposal I can't see anything other than a sound pumping.

I'm going for 3-0 to the Dons

Archived