#1 Film on the day you were born

welshbairn

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully this will help you whittle down the possibilities when you're trying to get access to my bank accounts :P

Anyway, Jane Fonda...RAWR!

God I'm old.

So old that Wikipedia doesn't even keep track of films in the year you were born :lol:

Edit: Worth pointing out that the playback.fm entries are all for the American box office; considering there used to be about a nine month gap between US and UK releases, people here were probably watching something different when we entered the world.

Wikipedia only goes back to the Nineties for the UK - anyone know of a UK Box Office #1 list?

Dragnet. Never seen it, won't be watching it.

Not bad, as I recall. Some recurring joke about virginity, with the inevitable "virgin no more" punchline at the end.

But anyway, back to the film :P

So old that Wikipedia doesn't even keep track of films in the year you were born :lol:

Edit: Worth pointing out that the playback.fm entries are all for the American box office; considering there used to be about a nine month gap between US and UK releases, people here were probably watching something different when we entered the world.

Wikipedia only goes back to the Nineties for the UK - anyone know of a UK Box Office #1 list?

Pfff, Wikipedia. I'll have you know that 1959 was the golden age of British Cinema..

Hmm. Good point. I want to know the UK one.

Mine is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AlRvphbVqo

But I'm April '77. Was Rocky really #1 in the States for half a year? Seems unlikely.

Archived