Sports attendance dropping

Is it any coincidence that the week that they announce that sporting attendances have fallen & the athletes are off their tits on drugs? It's all the top athletes running up the costs of the drugs so the average joe like me can't afford them.

Grimbo

I've noticed a steady rise in the cost of performance enhancing drugs myself Grimbo.

Damn right Billy, I remember just before the Olympics I could afford a new PB in the 100, 200 & 400 metres every week, except the week I must have taken something dodgy, the side effects of the pair of tits I grew wasn't all bad though.

Grimbo

Damn right Billy, I remember just before the Olympics I could afford a new PB in the 100, 200 & 400 metres every week, except the week I must have taken something dodgy, the side effects of the pair of tits I grew wasn't all bad though.

Grimbo

they're called man boobs. due to the effect of too many Spartans pies and salad dodging. you fat b*****d! :P

I'd be tempted to play The Verve's "The Drugs don't work" at the twatty athletics types we get fannying about at the Concrete Lavvypan...

they're called man boobs. due to the effect of too many Spartans pies and salad dodging. you fat b*****d! :P

I'd be tempted to play The Verve's "The Drugs don't work" at the twatty athletics types we get fannying about at the Concrete Lavvypan...

That would be funny, playing the verve not the oppressive statement prior.

Mind you I can't recall the tannoy system ever working at the CLP. Or do you still own a ghetto blaster & have the song on cassette tape?

Grimbo

Ps I see our Moose is banging them in, hope you are singing "feed the Moose & he will score"?

Archived