The Evening Times Loyal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West of Scotland?

Where do they play?. Having said that it's a good name for a club that has maybe been liquidated (killed) then reformed as a new club.

Just a thought.

Fucking rugby fans, turning up at sevco games, causing trouble.

West of Scotland Football Club

Was about to post this. I went to a West game once (You can see my house from the pitch). It was dreadful, a guy shouted "Please sir, I pray he must be offside".

Only time I've ever been to a Rugby match.

Good news that they've been locked up imo.

Was about to post this. I went to a West game once (You can see my house from the pitch). It was dreadful, a guy shouted "Please sir, I pray he must be offside".

Only time I've ever been to a Rugby match.

Good news that they've been locked up imo.

I played against them once or twice when i was a kid. Absolute helmets and pish at egg chasing. Or at least their under 11's were :)

I played against them once or twice when i was a kid. Absolute helmets and pish at egg chasing. Or at least their under 11's were :)

I went to school with a few of them, and with the exception of one guy, they were all stereotypical Milngavie posh boys.

They seem to be getting relegated every time I read about them in the paper as well :lol:

Is this not the Evening Times taking the pish out of Rangers paranoia and the Chris McLaughlin thing?

I can't quite get my head round this story!

It's either abjectly snivelling or window-panningly bold.

Do we know what school the writer went to?

In fairness, this is probably because the writer was only at the sentencing and couldn't confirm which team these guys were supporting.

It's not exactly hard to work out which colours they were wearing but if it isn't said officially, the writer shouldn't be naming Rangers in the paper, even if it's obvious to all that that's who they were supporting.

Best not to get into this paranoia stuff in the first place, though. Journalists aren't daft - they may suck up to certain teams to sell papers, but stuff like this usually has a straightforward explanation.

Archived