Depressingly Stupid Woman

You get them. Some daft white American woman nearly took me off my bike in her SUV going at a rate of knots - at least 40 on a 20mph residential street - , then stopped to let her friend out the car literally 100 yards up the road. When I rode up and asked her if she'd even seen me and why was she doing that speed she told me I was 'a British guy' and I 'need to go home'. Wish id actually kept the head and taken her plates to phone the cops, as it was she just got a barrage off me. Stupid fucking boot. Plus a lot of them down here are really openly racist; I think they feel a bit colonized because miami's 70% Latino and more people speak Spanish than English. Horrible entitled shower of b*****ds.

You get them. Some daft white American woman nearly took me off my bike in her SUV going at a rate of knots - at least 40 on a 20mph residential street - , then stopped to let her friend out the car literally 100 yards up the road. When I rode up and asked her if she'd even seen me and why was she doing that speed she told me I was 'a British guy' and I 'need to go home'. Wish id actually kept the head and taken her plates to phone the cops, as it was she just got a barrage off me. Stupid fucking boot. Plus a lot of them down here are really openly racist; I think they feel a bit colonized because miami's 70% Latino and more people speak Spanish than English. Horrible entitled shower of b*****ds.

You might have got the same from them TBH.

Thought the laddie handled that pretty well in general, although asking the manager to have her removed from the restaurant might have been less futile. What kind of fascist loonball walks into a restaurant and starts haranguing the customers for having a conversation? Don't think it's possible to intellectually engage someone who'd do that; only society collectively turning their back on them might get the point across. Or make them decide the fascist Spanish-speaking Russian Nazi Castro-sponsored sleepers have taken over, whatever :rolleyes:

Guarantee there's a ton of folk on Facebook feeling sorry for the poor old lady who was harassed by the dark-skinned heathens, however.

I don't think she even went down the "TUK ER JERBS!" route, did she? Probably makes it kinda difficult when you're surrounded by Spanish speakers who're every bit as American as you are. The ultimate nightmare, oh noes! :o

I don't think she even went down the "TUK ER JERBS!" route, did she? Probably makes it kinda difficult when you're surrounded by Spanish speakers who're every bit as American as you are. The ultimate nightmare, oh noes! :o

I was simply suggesting that if she doesn't have a positive opinion of the USA then she can feel free to leave.

hqdefault.jpg

She was clearly loony tunes, thinking Castro was a Spanish Nazi for one. The lad was a bit weird too with the "You're gonna die soon." spiel.

I think he was probably going down the whole karma route that some folk love. I'm sure they'll have taken that as a threat over at the Stormfront forums, however :lol:

I was simply suggesting that if she doesn't have a positive opinion of the USA then she can feel free to leave.

I was going to post a pithy "R U CN GEEERT AOUT!" gif, but searching for one has just terrified me due to the deadpan serious ones that are out there :mellow:

Archived