Bloo Toon V Stenny

Two up in the 2nd half and we get a man sent off for two yellows.Great chance to get the league campaign off to a flyer missed.Credit to the boys for scrapping for the point though.

Your man was unlucky to get a 2nd yellow, It gave us the lift we needed.

Embarrassed by the antics of McAllister, hoping the manager nips that in the bud.

I didn't make the game but my dad who was there seemed to suggest it was a deserved second yellow.

It was a stone wall 2nd booking and sending off what an absolutely idiotic thing to do from the captain. Throw the book at him because that is not on we would have won that at a canter.

Rory McAllister though? What an embarrassment.

It was a stone wall 2nd booking and sending off what an absolutely idiotic thing to do from the captain. Throw the book at him because that is not on we would have won that at a canter.

Rory McAllister though? What an embarrassment.

Ahhhh Malcolm had his moments with us too. sent off away to Dundee and Peterhead for silly challenges . What did Mcallister do? Diving and moaning as usual I suspect

Had a dive in the first half that had 1% chance of getting anything from and then an embarrassing effort near the end that had less chance of a pen.

Nothing new from him but McInally has been his manager long enough to have put a stop to it. Cringeworthy, I hate seeing it football but when it's someone in your own team, even worse.

The way it worked out yesterday our whole defence was pretty much new, I think the mistake we made was giving them the advantage of a strong wind (which dropped away for the 2nd half) we lost a silly 1st goal when the ball should have been seen out of play easily rather than giving away a corner & it was backs to the wall when poor defending allowed us to go 2 behind shortly after. Battered Stenny for most of the 2nd half but need to vary our play a bit more when playing with 5 upfront. Rorys booking was silly especially as there had been a foul committed outside the box although unsurprisingly not given by either Salmond ^& son on the same side of the pitch & within 10 yards of the foul on Ferris

Archived