Pollok 2015 - 2016 thread

paul-r-cfc

Can't help but notice Pollok never seem to have their own thread and thought that should be rectified. If there already is one then feel free to close this

What are people's expectations for the season ahead then? Consolidating our position is crucial of course - ie not going straight back into a relegation battle. Would be happy with a comfortable mid table finish but who's to say we can't go higher? A cup run would be welcome too, of course

0-0 today v Arthurlie. Not the best of games and both teams had some very good chances. Pollok missing a few from close range late on

Just read the write up of the Arthurlie match in the Evening Times.

900 paying punters for a Junior game.

Very impressive.

How did both teams look? Are they going to be challenging at the top end of the league this year? I sincerely hope so , I like to see a strong Arthurlie and Pollok in the league.

One of the poorest games you will likely see. Hopefully just early season rust but neither side looked great.

I think Newlandsfield is one of the best junior parks I've had the pleasure of playing on and still think it's up there for overall experience, still a good surface but the set up of the enclosure and terraces around the ground makes it a great experience and I'm sure most junior players will agree. With regards being a big team despite going down I still regard them as one of the big teams in the west . Do people not regard Rangers a big team now because they have went down and going fell on hard times???

I think Newlandsfield is one of the best junior parks I've had the pleasure of playing on and still think it's up there for overall experience, still a good surface but the set up of the enclosure and terraces around the ground makes it a great experience and I'm sure most junior players will agree. With regards being a big team despite going down I still regard them as one of the big teams in the west . Do people not regard Rangers a big team now because they have went down and going fell on hard times???

No doubt they are a big team

But the biggest???

LADESIDE

Who's the nutter on yer forum who thinks Pollok are the biggest team in the Juniors & Newlandsfield is the best park ?

Boy needs to put the crack pipe down ha ha

LADESIDE

I think you'll find he's in a minority of one ... even among Lok fans!

Who's the nutter on yer forum who thinks Pollok are the biggest team in the Juniors & Newlandsfield is the best park ?

Boy needs to put the crack pipe down ha ha

LADESIDE

would not even put kilbirnie top 10 biggest teams or grounds in junior football

Archived